Options

We need more gold (No Balance)

SeenkSeenk Posts: 208 ★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
HOW MUCH GOLD WE GET PER MONTH
  • Per Side Quest: ~2,400,000 Gold (the number changes every month from ~1 million to ~2.5 million)
  • Per Cavalier Difficulty: 960,000 Gold
  • Per Uncollected Difficulty: 240,000 Gold
Total per month we receive: 3,600,000 Gold

MAP 8 COSTS
  • If you buy only Gold Tickets per Cycle: approximately ~1,000,000
It takes a month (4 Cycles): ~4,000,000 Gold
  • If buying Tickets evenly with other resources, Gold per Cycle: approximately ~350,000
It will take per month (4 Cycles): ~1,400,000 Gold

ROSTER

A good roster growth is +1-2 Champions (6-Star) per Rank 3 per Month. So, counting the costs to raise the Champion rank...
To raise a 6-Star Champion from Rank 1 to Rank 3 you need: ~3,000,000 Gold

TOTAL
  1. If we receive 3,600,000 per month and buy Tickets only for Gold (~1,000,000), we will go into negative: 3,600,000 - 4,000,000 = -400.00 Gold we will play at 0 without growth a roster).
  2. If we receive 3,600,000 per month and buy Tickets evenly with the rest of the resources (350,000), then: 3,600,000 - 1,400,000 = 2,200,000 Gold.
The second option is clearly better, so if you play monthly tasks every month and play Map 8, we will have 2,200,000 Gold in our hands - for that much Gold, we will be able to raise the Champion from Rank 1 to Rank 2. In addition, if we open the Gold Crystals received during the month, we will be able to raise the Champion to Rank 3.

Playing always at 0 Gold and being careful is not very cool, it does not allow you to relax and play high, because you are always worried about the lack of Gold and you are forced to play more than you want.

Kabam, I know you are gradually increasing the rewards, a year ago the Gold Crystal was improved, this year the Monthly Event Gold, but this is not enough. How about adding more gold in Solo Events and Allies, Superior Solo Crystal/Large Solo Crystal, etc.

I will be glad to read the thoughts of other Summoners and Kabam himself, thank you.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Shaktiman said:

I dont understand this.
    Always someone is lacking one resource.
    You have gold problem!
    Another one had t4 class catalyst problem!
    I have t1 alpha problem (yes I'm being serious).

I have 30 million gold, 1k UC gold crystal and I didn't even exchange for gold from SQ yet!

So this issue of lacking any 1 resource is always there!
    If you think that Kabam should increase the gold in events, then I would request to increase the t1 catalysts too!

Count me on iso increase
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 77
    edited July 2022
    A suggestion that I mentioned in another thread was to add a fourth resource cost for AQ entry... Glory. This would help substantially help manage the gold issue many summoners are recently facing in my opinion.

Glory is our AQ resource, so it seems logical to have the opportunity to use it as an entry cost should that particular summoner want to compromise in that way (I.e spend less on rank up materials from Glory store and save some gold).

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,202 ★★★★★
    Resource deficits are baked into the game, IMO, to control the speed of player progression and to encourage spending. So while they might improve gold farming, it won’t mean we always have all the gold we want.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Happens after every July 4th. Also only listing EQ and SQ as the only gold sources in the game, real unbiased data you’re giving.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I think Kabam should add shards and t4c/t5b/t5c/T6b/t3a catalysts in arena milestones!

I don’t want to do AQ AW EQ and have finished all quests. All I wanna do is grind arena.

I spend 5 hours a day on the game and it’s very unfair that I have a shortfall of all of them except gold!

It doesn’t hurt anyone to have more of such resources to rank up champs.

(See how ridiculous this sounds?)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,240 ★★★★★

• Options
    Seenk said:

• Per Side Quest: ~2,400,000 Gold (the number changes every month from ~1 million to ~2.5 million)

MAP 8 COSTS
    • If buying Tickets evenly with other resources, Gold per Cycle: approximately ~350,000

ROSTER

A good roster growth is +1-2 Champions (6-Star) per Rank 3 per Month. So, counting the costs to raise the Champion rank...

TOTAL
    1. If we receive 3,600,000 per month and buy Tickets only for Gold (~1,000,000), we will go into negative: 3,600,000 - 4,000,000 = -400.00 Gold we will play at 0 without growth a roster).
    2. If we receive 3,600,000 per month and buy Tickets evenly with the rest of the resources (350,000), then: 3,600,000 - 1,400,000 = 2,200,000 Gold.
    The second option is clearly better, so if you play monthly tasks every month and play Map 8, we will have 2,200,000 Gold in our hands - for that much Gold, we will be able to raise the Champion from Rank 1 to Rank 2. In addition, if we open the Gold Crystals received during the month, we will be able to raise the Champion to Rank 3.

Playing always at 0 Gold and being careful is not very cool, it does not allow you to relax and play high, because you are always worried about the lack of Gold and you are forced to play more than you want.

Kabam, I know you are gradually increasing the rewards, a year ago the Gold Crystal was improved, this year the Monthly Event Gold, but this is not enough. How about adding more gold in Solo Events and Allies, Superior Solo Crystal/Large Solo Crystal, etc.

I will be glad to read the thoughts of other Summoners and Kabam himself, thank you.
    Huh... no mention of arena.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Seenk said:

MAP 8 COSTS

ROSTER

TOTAL

Expecting/Forcing people to grind play the least liked game mode isn’t good game design.
  • Options

Seenk said:

MAP 8 COSTS

ROSTER

TOTAL

Expecting/Forcing people to grind play the least liked game mode isn’t good game design.
    No one if forcing you or expecting you to play arena. But if you're complaining about gold being a "shortage" but make no mention of gold that's available there, that's a problem. Also OP doesn't mention incursions. There's plenty there.

OP is specifically only talking about MEQs/SQs and available gold, leaving out all the other areas of where gold is available.

I don't like arena and I don't do arena. I don't expect Kabam to over compensate me with gold from a different area because I don't want to play that mode.

Remember when TB title was announced? What were the only ways to get T5cc back then?
    Act 6.
    Map 7
    Abyss.

Remember how many didn't want to do abyss to get TB and most were saying they can't complain about RNG if they didn't want to do abyss? Same concept. And before you say "Kabam has made T5cc more available", yes they did and they've made gold more available as well but that doesn't negate the fact that arena has unlimited gold potential.
  • Options
    OP just simply forgot to add in this line

“Arena - Unlimited”

Don’t be too hard on him. 😂
  • Options

Seenk said:

MAP 8 COSTS

ROSTER

TOTAL

I don’t like doing AQ cause it’s repetitive and boring.

Someone else might dislike AW cause of whatever reason, while someone might dislike Questing for some reason.

If that’s the case, Kabam might as well just hand out rewards for free and everyone will get everything without lifting a finger.

Does that sound like good game design?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Seenk said:

MAP 8 COSTS

ROSTER

TOTAL

If you aren't prepared to grind then expect to come short
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 208 ★★

I am a master, platinum1-2 player and I try not to live in the game, so I do not always hit the arena and not completely. From one arena you can get 30,000 Gold per Cycle, this is very little for Paragon))

• Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 351 ★★★
    When will more of the sweaty arena grinders come in and say there is no gold problem at all ?
    Would like to hear that stuff again and again.
    Most of the people don't have time for that sort of grinding.
    Currently Kabam has increased amount of gold in various content so that is good.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

When will more of the sweaty arena grinders come in and say there is no gold problem at all ?
    Currently Kabam has increased amount of gold in various content so that is good.

So those people who choose to not do AQ can also request for catalysts and/or glory to be added to arena milestones since it’s unfair that the “boring” people who like to keep doing repetitive stuff like AQ get glory?
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 351 ★★★
    xNig said:

So those people who choose to not do AQ can also request for catalysts and/or glory to be added to arena milestones since it’s unfair that the “boring” people who like to keep doing repetitive stuff like AQ get glory?
    Your counter is nowhere close to this issue at hand. AQ is minimal effort and the bare minimum sort of social activity that the game demands for you to get rank-up rewards. Ignoring that means you are simply not enjoying a major part of the game. Arena is more mindless and repetitive than any game mode in the game. Its like I am wasting away my life at an infinite streak which has been probably done by me around like a million times already.
    AQ you just need to log in maybe 3 times a day and thats it.
    For getting substantial gold from arena you need to exhaust your entire 6* and 5* rosters. No comparison here.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    This is like saying . I dont wanna work, the cost of living is too high .. i need more money for free...
    Well guess what ... The arenas are there... Its work, its grindy... But if u want the gold its right there for u to grab...