**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Purchased Thronebreaker nexus & got no Nexus

heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Is this common? I got my cavalier ones but no TB after purchase..restarted the game multiple times too😕 also sent 2 tickets .. 6 a.m & 1 pm..no response.. so thought I’d test my luck here

Comments

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    If you were under the assumption you'd get a "Thronebreaker Nexus" crystal. You're sadly wrong, those don't exist.

If it's something else please explain better
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Were you under the impression that you’d be getting Thronebreaker crystals (4-6*) or did the Cavalier crystals (3-6*) just not show up in your crystals tab?
  • Options
    edited August 2022

If you were under the assumption you'd get a "Thronebreaker Nexus" crystal. You're sadly wrong, those don't exist.

If it's something else please explain better

Excuse me I worded it incorrectly, I’m human unfortunately..
    it was the “Thronebreaker daily special” which was supposed give me 2 “THRONEBREAKER TECH NEXUS CRYSTAL” 😑 for which I didn’t receive .. also you can goto the store pay 5$ for the cavalier daily special and right after the thronebreaker one will pop up saying Thronebreaker nexus crystal with the deal.. I’m just repeating for which I’ve seen
  • Options
    edited August 2022

Were you under the impression that you’d be getting Thronebreaker crystals (4-6*) or did the Cavalier crystals (3-6*) just not show up in your crystals tab?

“Under the impression”? I was under the impression that I was guaranteed to receive 2 “THRONEBREAKER TECH NEXUS CRYSTALS” when I purchased the tech daily special after I purchased the cavalier one.. as I did on Saturday when I got a 5* dr.strange & guillotine from the mystic THRONEBREAKER DAILY SPECIAL 😐
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    heirDEZ said:

“Under the impression”? I was under the impression that I was guaranteed to receive 2 “THRONEBREAKER TECH NEXUS CRYSTALS” when I purchased the tech daily special after I purchased the cavalier one.. as I did on Saturday when I got a 5* dr.strange & guillotine from the mystic THRONEBREAKER DAILY SPECIAL 😐
    The Thronebreaker offer is a more upgraded version of the Cavalier offer, but it still only gives Cavalier crystals as this is no such thing as a "Thronebreaker Nexus Crystal" yet. You can check this when previewing the bundle before you buy.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Essay you mistake though u be getting 2 cystal. When u buy the tb but that’s wrong because tb don’t exist. U gotten a cav cystal. Of that class and a tb stamp and a few t3 aplha and t6b fregment
  • Options
    I purchased the grandmaster and cavalier crystals in the store for $5 each. I have grandmaster stamps and cavalier stamps, but when I go to spend them. There’s only the option for the grandmaster. I don’t have a cavalier selector in my store
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    BYRDJ_24 said:

I purchased the grandmaster and cavalier crystals in the store for $5 each. I have grandmaster stamps and cavalier stamps, but when I go to spend them. There’s only the option for the grandmaster. I don’t have a cavalier selector in my store

Are you a Cavalier yet? If not you'll have to save the cavalier stamps.and buy it once you are.
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    There is no such thing as a thronebreaker crystal...
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    heirDEZ said:

Your extremely confused on what you purchased as what you are claiming to have purchased has never existed. You having aggressive responses to those telling you the facts, that you are incorrect on what you think your supposed to get, isn't going to help your argument.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I thought there is a TB arena crystal?
    Anyway, I heard that the Class Cav Nexus did not reach the people who bought the package in the unit store.
    Do you need to raise a ticket with Kabam or will they just send it to you eventually?