**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are we going to get this 1$ Crystal?

So about 3 weeks ago The MCOC Team Announced their achievement of 750K Likes on their Facebook page and they gave out:
1x Premuim Hero Crystal
5x Level 1 Healing Potion
2000x Arena Points (A Basic Arena crystal)
And they also announced some other stuff (Official Post On Forums) so its 4th of December and im wondering if this amazing crystal is coming?
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Comments

• Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Well I actually think they will but increase the price
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm glad there is a thread discussing this. I can't believe this subject hasn't already been brought up adnausium.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I'm glad there is a thread discussing this. I can't believe this subject hasn't ahead been brought up adnausium.

Thank god for forum police. I feel safe knowing how many are out there ready to control the situation.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    I'm glad there is a thread discussing this. I can't believe this subject hasn't ahead been brought up adnausium.

Thank god for forum police. I feel safe knowing how many are out there ready to control the situation.
    Thank you for off topic posts. At least his point pointed out that this has been up for discussion in other threads.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Thank you for off topic posts. At least his point pointed out that this has been up for discussion in other threads.

You’re welcome. But technically his post still off topic as it add nothing to the conversation. As did mine but hey if you are going to “enforce” forum rules on someone else shouldn’t you follow it yourself?

I don’t think we will see the crystal.
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    pretty sure all that stuff they promised was only happening if they got to 1M likes on their facebook page
  • Options

You’re welcome. But technically his post still off topic as it add nothing to the conversation. As did mine but hey if you are going to “enforce” forum rules on someone else shouldn’t you follow it yourself?

And you’re calling others forum police...
  • Options

Wow you’re blind af. Continue on little boy. Nuttin to see here
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They didn’t get 1 million likes so I say no
  • Options

Haha! Yup looks like a cop and sounds like a cop! Keep going and you can compile a book of how to get rekted with less characters than it takes to tweet.
  • Options
    I'm feeling they'll release a $24.99 3* version of the crystal lol.
    In all seriousness, I think it won't happen. 3 yr anniversary is in 6 days so we can probably expect something awesome then. Maybe gold realm again?
  • Options

Haha! Yup looks like a cop and sounds like a cop! Keep going and you can compile a book of how to get rekted with less characters than it takes to tweet.

Been there, done that. You clearly understand sarcasm well enough to continue these dumb comments. I don’t care what anyone does. I enjoy my safe space being taking care of by so many responsible adults on this gaming forum.
    It’s “wrecked” no matter how old you are fyi. Can’t let you misspell a word so simple. Also no one uses tweeter anymore. Snap chat all the way broski
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Instead, you’ve been offered a great deal to awaken a 4* champ of your choice, for a very cheap price ;)
  • Options
    Cjtwich16Cjtwich16 Posts: 32
    Yes, Kabam could you please comment?