**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency maintenance? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Aliab wrote: »
    Are you serious @Kabam Miike and Co. Two hours left in AQ and the game crashes? Are you actively trying to piss off and alienate the people still playing the game? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax and I bet you won’t even compensate with anything not even an l1 potion because you guys just don’t care anymore. I’ll be waiting a year to try 5.4 at this rate given your recent track record with “bugs”. More like purposefully inserted glitches until you reach your profit quota then you fix the game.

you have no idea how mobile games work.

Oh I don’t do I, please explain them to me. I’ve played many other “freemium” games and have gladly paid and have never experienced this level of ineptitude. And every time they had this many crashes so frequently and often they usually compensated us somehow. So up outta here with your weak sauce comment loser.
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    @VibraniumSuit1 yes another way they shift the blame onto their players
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    The crashes will continue until moral improves!
  • Options
    Yeah even depending on timezone AQ is wrapped up except oops I got booted from my fight with dormamu so what do I do about that?
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    edited December 2017
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Little bit over an hour left for aq and this is happening? Just ridiculous...

To be fair AQ should be well and truly wrapped up by now

Not every alliance and not every BG is able to finish AQ as easily as you or others might be able to.
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    HEY! let's keep it civil on my post. Not trying to get it shut down before I get some answers!
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Like Kim K broke the internet, the latest deal broke the game.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Gotta have the emergency maintenance before the scheduled maintenance
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Three years of game crashes, but let's be fair it's our connections that cause this.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    HEY! let's keep it civil on my post. Not trying to get it shut down before I get some answers!

1sf5o5a7i3b1.jpg
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    We are back up
  • Options
    it's back up party people!
  • Options
    it did cause me to lose an arena fight I had already won though.... thanks for that Kabam
  • Options
    7/10
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Goken2345 wrote: »

1sf5o5a7i3b1.jpg

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    MrMojo wrote: »
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Little bit over an hour left for aq and this is happening? Just ridiculous...

To be fair AQ should be well and truly wrapped up by now

Not every alliance and not every BG is able to finish AQ as easily as you or others might be able to.

Well, no obviously. And I'm not saying ours was finished 8 hours ago.

But with just over an hour to go, it should really be finished up with good organisation?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    We have been kabamgobongoed
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Someone must got a free potion... Damn i bet they got banned
  • Options
    johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Still down for me.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Damn others have killed this joke, calm down and chill out.

It's back up now anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah it’s not about it being down so close to AQ day 1 ending. It’s about this problem happening so frequently and usually during a AQ and AW where people lose a fight. And it’s expensive if you needed that champ for specific boss fights!
  • Options
    DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Yeah still down for me also... Epic fail.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Game was down for like 10 min. Waaaaaaaah!!
  • Options
    it was like 20 min so in the elegant words of the 45th president of the United States: Wrong!
    Game was down for like 10 min. Waaaaaaaah!!

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017

I'm not asking for a handout here. But you need to understand that first off they are a business. Secondly they are in the mobile gaming business. third, they have one of thee most popular mobile games right now. With that said, if you were a hacker, or some bored individual, and you wanted to attack a mobile game, wouldn't you go after a game as meaningful as this one? this happens ALL the time. It's been prevalent that no company can stop a hack or a dos attack: Not Sony, Not Microsoft, Not even Equafax or hell the Governments of the world.

Not even going to comment on your insults. I'm above that.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Are you serious @Kabam Miike and Co. Two hours left in AQ and the game crashes? Are you actively trying to piss off and alienate the people still playing the game? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax and I bet you won’t even compensate with anything not even an l1 potion because you guys just don’t care anymore. I’ll be waiting a year to try 5.4 at this rate given your recent track record with “bugs”. More like purposefully inserted glitches until you reach your profit quota then you fix the game.

you have no idea how mobile games work.

Oh I don’t do I, please explain them to me. I’ve played many other “freemium” games and have gladly paid and have never experienced this level of ineptitude. And every time they had this many crashes so frequently and often they usually compensated us somehow. So up outta here with your weak sauce comment loser.

• Options
    So almost every week they are attacked by hackers and dos? Are they also responsible for specials glitching, parry not working as intended, or Doc Oc sp3 still not working? Don’t respond to my insults I was just trying to be as condescending as you were. The difference is those companies aknowledge when they’ve been attacked and address the cause of their problem. Kabam has not done that.
  • Options
    If his was a hack or not their fault I’d appreciate that. I don’t blame them for that of course. Sometimes it’s the hazard of their trade. But given their response the error was completely on their side and as usual they sent out a generic company message. So keep comforting yourself with imaginary situations that do not apply here.