**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 mil FB Likes

Hey all,

So it's December 4th! Unfortunately, MCOC didn't make it to 1 mil likes on Facebook. Does this mean nothing happens? I think it'd be kinda cruddy if there wasn't even an official announcement released by Kabam about it. What do you think?

Comments

• IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Is it possible to have a thread without the forum police raiding it like it’s the vault of glass from destiny 0.0
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Hey @Goobinator_01 i'm glad someone finally brought it up! Forums have been quiet on the issue for what seems like a week!

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    There's already a post for this. Why make your own post
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I would normally be curious why there isn't an announcement. They've had weeks to monitor and track the situation, and prep a response. They should be ready regardless. Then again, deep wounds
  • Goobinator_01Goobinator_01 Posts: 28
    edited December 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Flagging my comment won't make a difference. I gave an actual constructice and helpful answer and this is how the community reacts

I didn't think it was rude. I didn't realize there was another post about this. I apologize for making this issue redundant.
    With all due respect, and I truly do mean this in the most constructive and helpful way, perhaps the community flagging the post suggests they don't believe it to be either constructive or helpful, but spam itself?
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    didn't reach 1m likes...Now the game is down....hmmmm
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah just knew they weren’t gonna get it. They where setting us up for failure & disappointment from the getgo but I guess that’s what Kabam does best 😂😂😂
    I'm sure the two have nothing to do with each other ;)
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    With all due respect, and I truly do mean this in the most constructive and helpful way, perhaps the community flagging the post suggests they don't believe it to be either constructive or helpful, but spam itself?

No it’s just filled with trolls & bratty kids for the most part & press it as a dislike button cause they don’t know any better
  • @SmokinSurfer my thoughts exactly. They're probably all bummed at the office and have no plans of giving us anything. Time to move on I guess.
  • Hey all,

So it's December 4th! Unfortunately, MCOC didn't make it to 1 mil likes on Facebook. Does this mean nothing happens? I think it'd be kinda cruddy if there wasn't even an official announcement released by Kabam about it. What do you think?

And wtf would give a like when they dont deserve it? The lag isnt fixed (on of the biggest issues for players), every monday when the new arenas start there they come with "emergency maintenance" which brings a new problem, AQ is on and we cant finish it. AW became a delightfull piece of ****. Etc,etc,etc
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    it was a good run... next goal..