Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Thank you Kabam for making the gauntlet a permanent addition

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
August is already a bit rough for me with irl stuff, and my stash is drained after EoP. Having to farm stuff for gauntlet would have meant losing out on the EQ/SQ rewards.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I agree. At first, I was a little annoyed that they launched it as a timed thing right as the boss rush launched. It felt like two very difficult pieces of content to do side-by-side rather than spread out somewhat. So I was very happy when they clarified that the timer was wrong and that it would be there permanently. I'll get to it in time, when I've stashed up again.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Wdym permanent? Its here for like a month
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Read the announcement on the News section.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★

Kabam commented that they recognize there's a timer on it, but it's going to be moved to the "Special Quests" section to live with ROL, LOL, AOL.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 266 ★★★
    Same as you OP. The EOP also took all my revives (90% of them for that Warlock fight), so I'll be drained for a month or so. Will definitely have a run at it later on for those 50 sig stones. Am happy
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Kabam commented that they recognize there's a timer on it, but it's going to be moved to the "Special Quests" section to live with ROL, LOL, AOL.
    Wow that's pretty cool
  • Options
    Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29
    Typhoon said:

Knowing how kabam works they will screw it up and make it so you can run it again for another set of rewards ! 😂
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Can anyone point to the post or announcement stating it will e Permanent?

Thanks in advance.