**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too many questions not enough answers

Lots of info has dropped over the past few hours and I’m seeing a lot of posts asking the same questions, are the Kabam employees out to lunch or just ignoring us? Jk jk.

In all seriousness, everyone would like an answer to the t4c quest that was mentioned, shards or full? Also to what champs are included in the $1 crystal? What about the new uncollected quest rewards?

I guess everyone can just keep asking until someone responds.

Comments

• benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    -T4C quest will be like expert proving ground for basic, in this case, in a daily cycle for each class
    -Champs that won are on the news page, top 2 of each class:
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/top-12-champion-crystal-vote/
    -For uncoll. still waiting :D
  • We're here. Y'all have just been answering one another's questions fairly well. :) Or the information was about to be dropped and we didn't want to spoil it just yet.

Sorry that it seemed like we were off for a quick bite. We're here and checking everything out. Glad to see y'all are helping one another out. :)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s just t4cc shards. The last events like this have like 1080 shards for 2 different classes for exploring the quest. It was never worth doing
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It’s just t4cc shards. The last events like this have like 1080 shards for 2 different classes for exploring the quest. It was never worth doing

I used to burn my extra energy doing them. But with the Uncollected difficulty this month, I'm not sure how much extra energy I will really have (or time, given the arena events). I would never burn energy refills to do the T4CC mini events. But at the end of a month when you've done everything else, I thought they were a decent return on energy you would otherwise let overflow.