**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: HOTEL M.O.D.O.K

Comments

• Can we get a breakdown of completion vs exploration rewards for uncollected? Or some kind of indication how difficult it will be? Or even just an X in this thread so we know that anyone is even reading these? Lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Wow.

The uncollected event looks awesome and it doesn't even apply to me.

Are there plans to move the legends run to master/uncollected?

Would there ever be a case where two legend runs could run for the same EQ, the current system plus the above? That seems like it would certainly shake things up a bit.

Now to something more relevant to me, by how much is the Master difficulty being lowered, it looks like I need to stop being lazy, start mastering it and work on Act5.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    All this stuff announced in December sounds a bit too good to be true. Nerf patch incoming?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    @Kabam Doot can you pin this, so its on top?
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    How many 5* shards do you guys think we get from completing uncollected difficulty since I’m not sure if I can 100% explore it? 4* 5/50 champs, don’t think they’ll cut it if it’s like 5.3 with that insane block damage. Hoping for at least 2,500.
  • Hzori wrote: »
    How many 5* shards do you guys think we get from completing uncollected difficulty since I’m not sure if I can 100% explore it? 4* 5/50 champs, don’t think they’ll cut it if it’s like 5.3 with that insane block damage. Hoping for at least 2,500.

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Hzori wrote: »

That’s for completion and exploration. I’m wondering around how many 5* shards we get from completion only.
  • Hzori wrote: »
    Hzori wrote: »

That’s for completion and exploration. I’m wondering around how many 5* shards we get from completion only.

Oh sorry, misread
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I'm speechless... and a little aroused 😳
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    edited December 2017
    Do you have to be Uncollected prior to Dec 6 or if at any time during the event you become Uncollected does the new difficulty become available?

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I don't get the part of the ''Including a new exclusive “Unchallenged” title, only available during the first release of the new difficulty.''

Does that means the tittle will only be obtainable for the first week or what?
  • RedNinjaRedNinja Posts: 8
    @Kabam Wolf or anyone when will we know what 6 stars will be in the base pool
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What did the poor old Master Quest do to deserve a nerf? Uncollected quest looks fantastic. Rewards look great.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Very nice Kabam, you guys are on a roll....

Will there be a time in the future
    The_Jagga wrote: »
    Hey @Kabam Doot!
    I'm very pleased by the way the rewards are being increased. Really!!! Although, I must say (not complain) the t1a rewards seems to be forgotten. 1 for normal, 1 for heroic, 3 for master and zero for uncollected - completion/exploration. I have 11 5 stars champions but 7 sitting at rank 1 because I don't have too many ways to farm for so many alphas...and more than 10 4 stars at rank 2 because I can't "waste" alphas on them when I need to rank 3 my few 5 stars...I play T4B and alpha arena every time, but I manage to have more T4B always...simply because we use less of it doing rank ups...the game progression has been amazing during this past semester...People on my alliance are losing T4CC because they're expiring...To many cats with low number of alphas because map 5 crystals don't give any. And the most perplexing is that a 100 million alliance can only buy 3,5 with glory if u spend all what u earn on it. Never got alpha from greater solo crystals either....so All I'm saying is to u guys address this issue and see what u can do for us. You're doing a great job giving us more T4B T4CC T2a and even T5B but you're showing no love for the little alpha...
    Keep doing the game better and thanks for your time.

Very good points...I ran into this about two months ago and let like five or six T4C's expire since the Alphas involved in ranking up 5*s were just too much and I didnt have the basics and besides daily quests, we cant really farm for them...I stopped opening my crystals since then.

Kabam, is there a way to maybe in the future to maybe select Basic T4's instead of T4C's? or something along those lines...

Appreciate the great prizes, thx
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I don't get the part of the ''Including a new exclusive “Unchallenged” title, only available during the first release of the new difficulty.''

Does that means the tittle will only be obtainable for the first week or what?

They are saying it's only available for this very first Uncollected Map.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Love the rewards. Especially the t2 alpha fragments and a whole 5 star Crystal for doing Heroic, Master and Uncollected. That's awesome! Keep this up and definetaly will be spending again.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    great stuff kabam
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Would it kill you to add t1a? What the hell Kabam?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    3-Star Hyperion here I come

What you talking about. You get several t1 alphas.

yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg
    Not in the uncollete
  • Atom_SmasherAtom_Smasher Posts: 17
    How many fragments are required for a T5 Catalyst, what percentage is 9000 Fragments?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg
    Not in the uncollete

Its uncollected difficulty granting t5b and t2a shards. We dont need t1a in there.... get the 5 from the other difficulties.
    DoctorJ wrote: »

yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg
    Not in the uncollete

Its uncollected difficulty granting t5b and t2a shards. We dont need t1a in there.... get the 5 from the other difficulties.
    Agerd and disagerd. Becasse im cant use my tier4cc from it Becasse leak of tier1 aplha just mind opinse.
    How many fragments are required for a T5 Catalyst, what percentage is 9000 Fragments?
    u need 45k

yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg
    Not in the uncollete

So..... do heroic and master.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    @Hulk_77 they’ll require 50 to max out a 6* 😂