Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How will war rating be affected with this war not counting

mohan8493mohan8493 Posts: 25
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Please answer the legit question
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Follow up - I understand that this war doesn’t count for season scoring. Does it count towards the 4 required for participation or not? (I assume not, hence the reduction)
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Not
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Now I have to convince my guys to spend loyalty on this garbage so we can compete. Those are gonna be fun conversations
  • Options
    A good faith fix is to postpone the start by one week, return the ratings and fix all the bugs before starting the season.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 620 ★★★
    War rating affects possible points for the rest of the season, they go hand in hand.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
    Slowing down, extending the off-season & postponing S36 until issues are confirmed fixed. It's more than reasonable to do this. I don't understand the purpose to rush it as multiple cascading issues like this make Alliance War extremely frustrating for those that are trying to have fun and compete - investing real time to plan & coordinate for success.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    GabeZRod said:

Noise72 said:

Im sorry but i don’t see any other way to interpret this besides rating not counting. How else would a war not count towards the season???

Theres no oversight here. I feel you are just plain lying to us at this point. Please reset ratings/tiers from this war ASAP. Season 36 cannot start until this is fixed.

War Rating and Season Score are two completely different things, but I can see how they would be conflated. The Goal here was ONLY to mention the Season, and not War Rating, but that should have been explicit.
    War rating impacts season score. If they relate to each other then they aren’t two completely different things. They aren’t mutually exclusive. Tell me otherwise and I’ll accept the outcome
    How is it reasonable to adjust Wars for Alliances that weren't affected?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Not making it count towards the end is reasonable. The War Rating is a different mechanic to adjust, and it leads to more problems.