Options

War freezing and losing connection

This is an issue that has been going on for a while , I finally reached my limit , this is an unfair position for us the players of this game , every time the game freezes or loses connection the only one that suffers are the players in this game , some type of compensation has to be sent to us , I just lost my champ on a fight that I won cause of your system , we are in the middle of a war with a higher alliance and now I need to buy units to continue playing if I decide to revive for the sake of my alliance , it's not just me for sure there are more with the same issue .

Comments

• Options
    Mavm0nk3yMavm0nk3y Posts: 3
    Same thing happened to me on my first fight and when I restart my game the opponent was back at full health and I died...wtf
  • Options
    MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
    I'm at stage of giving up. Seriously lost for words. Middle of AW... everything that was in appreciation etc etc is useless. And to top it off being an android user I might as well give up on voodoo for the second time because I've been screwed out of him. Absolute joke
  • Options
    CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    Lost my first fight without even getting to fight. Now I'm going to have to use units to recover what was lost
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Same here. AQ lost all champs because of this. Not starting war fights until it gets sorted out.