6* Legends Arena error

Deadpoetic45Deadpoetic45 Member Posts: 9
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else gotten this error? I started grinding the arena when I selected another 3 champs for the next round when I got an error that states: “Heroes do not match the heroes in your team”. I’ve restarted the game multiple times and even deleted and downloaded it again and the error still persists. I cannot grind this arena now cause it’s locked with these champs i picked with the same error coming up. Any thoughts or ideas?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• KGold29KGold29 Member Posts: 43
    Just a guess but you probably leveled up your champs after adding them to your arena team. There's an exit bar in the arena screen to cancel all matches and start over. You will lose your multiplier and streak though.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    I’ve had this happen a couple of times. Basically, if the game times out on you when you have a match, sometimes it thinks you haven’t actually used the champs you just won the match with. Then, when you try to use them again, you get that error and are locked out because the champs weren’t really available after all. Only way I’ve found to avoid the problem is to not re-play those three champs. Once you get locked as you are, the only way I’ve been able to get it fixed is to open a ticket. Generally Kabam is pretty responsive on this one - they usually fixed me in 3-4 hours when I’ve had this problem in the past.
  • SonsofavalonSonsofavalon Member Posts: 2
    Estou passando pelo mesmo problema. Já sai da arena e perdi toda a sequência mas mesmo assim o erro continua.