**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Champion

Who's your favorite in the game to play? Mine Is miles morales because i like his animations on his specials.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I loved gamora back when I didn’t know who was great. I loved the bleed and the massive damage she could so on her second special
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    My favorite to play is Hyperion. That character is dead-solid perfect to play and is the character who most feels like the way I would have designed a character if I was doing it
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Really enjoy playing doc ock - great addition
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool. Goofy as hell in her animations, one of the nastiest bleeders, and can still hit like a truck if the AI is immune.

A close second is Guilly.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Gwenpool without a doubt. I also like Spider Man SE's fighting style, and Thor Ragnarok's hyper style. Those are fun, but not to play against! :smile:
  • Options
    ESF wrote: »
    My favorite to play is Hyperion. That character is dead-solid perfect to play and is the character who most feels like the way I would have designed a character if I was doing it

Hyperion is a pain in the you-know-what to go up against
  • Options
    Angela or Iceman. Both are smooth fighters and dish out some good damage (Angela especially). Psylocke is also a smooth fighting champ and currently my top champ in terms of rating but I'm better overall with the aforementioned above.
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Moon Knight
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I love playing with Punisher 2099. Cool looking and fluid with great tools. I wish his damage output was greater. Only thing holding him back from being a more popular character.
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Stark spidey without a doubt. Love his animations and it doesnt hurt that his damage is insane

I have always loved playing with spidergwen aswell (but sadly only because of her animations) would love to see her become god tier
  • Options
    Why does no one talk about the MVP, ARCHANGEL! AA is so good. He shuts off healing as well as putting ability accuracy reduction on his neurotoxins. Even unduped his neurotoxins deal massive damage and don't count as a debuff. He's great to play against agent venom
  • Options
    Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    I love playing with Ghost rider.Amazing champion