**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using gold

kiplingkipling Posts: 5
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I was wondering, is there a day when we can use gold as well to purchase items? Using units gets to be very costly. When we used our gold to purchase items, i think game players were very excited. Please consider using gold again!

Thank you,
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They have stated it would happen at some point.

That was years ago, never was mentioned again
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

There are people who want to buy gold with units and then OP came with this brilliant idea.

He didn’t. We had offers for gold in the past. Arguably some of the best we’ve seen.
    I’d love to see gold used as currency more often but I feel it would rub some people the wrong way.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Believe it or not there are still people who have more Gold than they can use and would be very open to this idea.
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    🐋's would love this. The rest that didn't spend $1,000's and only have 1M gold probably won't.
  • Options
    AvacadoAvacado Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike how about it? Use of gold for other than leveling/ranking up?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MigAce said:

🐋's would love this. The rest that didn't spend $1,000's and only have 1M gold probably won't.

Whales will buy whatever they want anyway. Those of us who don't spend a lot and have a decent stash of gold through resource management would like it.