**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EternityOfPain- Kraven unstoppable bugged?

In-Game Name: B3astBambino
Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
Device Operating System: Android 9
Cellular or WiFi: Both
Game Version Installed: 36.2
Game Mode: Eternity of pain Week 2
Description of the Issue: 1) When Kraven have unstoppable effect, sometimes i can't break him with my Heavy (First heavy hit him and Kraven is still unstoppable) it will not change for unblockable effect.

Anyone have same problem?

Comments

• Options
    B3astBambinoB3astBambino Posts: 2
    edited September 2022
    Can't upload video...
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

In-Game Name: B3astBambino
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 36.2
    Game Mode: Eternity of pain Week 2
    Description of the Issue: 1) When Kraven have unstoppable effect, sometimes i can't break him with my Heavy (First heavy hit him and Kraven is still unstoppable) it will not change for unblockable effect.

Anyone have same problem?

Yeah, me, it cost me so many revives...
  • Options
    OMXOMX Posts: 10
    edited September 2022
    Yes I have the same freaking issue. Damn annoying it mess up my rotation and cost my revives. Please do something kabam.
  • Options
    Luffy_00Luffy_00 Posts: 21
    same
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Do y’all run pacify?
  • Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    I do. But it seems to be happening on every heavy. With pacify only a 30%reduction, I don’t believe I’m hitting that ever time
  • Options
    MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    LOL, Kraven does not loose the Unstoppable after heavy and does not give a bar of power after SP1 when using AA, most times.

Sometimes it works, @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    AAR...
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Do y’all run pacify?

No.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Matt123 said:

I do. But it seems to be happening on every heavy. With pacify only a 30%reduction, I don’t believe I’m hitting that ever time

The neurotoxines can block the nodes, either by blocking the arrival if unstoppable/unblockable or by blocking their lost.

I did it with AA and after multiple attempts Kraven lost its unstoppable and didn’t get the unblockable thx to the neurotoxines. The fight was far more easy after that
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Was happening to me also half way through my heavy I was getting countered thought was a 1 off so tried again and then kept happening. Also think they fixed the doom cheese as tried on alt account just became tb on it and couldn't get him locked in corner buff kept failing and then was smashed with sp3 please help if im just doing it wrong.