**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

What is a holiday gift?

I have had this holiday gift for forever and idk if it’s meant to be opened or what it’s for, so can someone please tell me what it is

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    A pair of the Champion’s old high-school gym socks, before he became an Elder.
    In the game, this was a totem that you could use to permanently apply a Concussion passive to the 6.2.6 Champion, reducing AAR by 100%.
    One-time use only.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 16,833 ★★★★★
    It gave you the choice to- keep Mole Man from being patched, RDTs for anyone, free 6* Herc, or 200mil gold and iso.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170

It guaranteed Paragon status but only if you opened it between 12:00am and 12:01am on 25th December 1912.

ah no wonder, I opened it at 12:02:01
    so missed it my 1 milli second dammit
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 516 ★★★
    It was coal. You tried peaking at it too early.