**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What would be the best option?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
So I'm currently exploring Act 6, trying to get more 6*. I'm also halfway through exploring Act 7 but probably will do it a bit later. My issue is, I only have 7 6r3 and I can rank 4 one champion right now. So would you just keep on adding more r3 first or just r4 with the resources that I have right now?

What would be the best option? 15 votes

Just get a rank 4
66%
JAsummonarAmaadAkiraNoob_Master69Soyheyor123Ben_15455TheBair123ZAHIDMALIK1588Ciq69MightyDImeshmalinda2007 10 votes
Get as much rank 3 as possible
33%
MrLalowPlayer_SlasherErcarretGardoshJragonMaster170 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ciq69Ciq69 Posts: 14
    Just get a rank 4
    I'd say go for a rank 4 if you have a champion to rank that you really want up, realistically tho you could save your resources until you get more r4 materials, dont really need to use them until you have enough for paragon (unless content is too hard with the r3's)
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Generally speaking, I find it much more useful to have a large roster that can cover a lot of ground than a few champs ranked up super high. Now, if you do have a champ that can already cover a lot of ground by themselves, then it might be a good idea to r4 them. However, ask yourself, will you be able to complete more content with an old champion ranked even higher or a new champion ranked up that can deal with new nodes/fights?
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Unrelated to your question but I’d advise you to forget about act 6 and using your resources for exploring act 7. I assume you’re not paragon yet, so getting that 3-4 gem should be your priority.
    Unless you have a clear rank 4, I’d say hold on to those materials till you get that gem and know what class it is.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 83
    Ercarret said:

Generally speaking, I find it much more useful to have a large roster that can cover a lot of ground than a few champs ranked up super high. Now, if you do have a champ that can already cover a lot of ground by themselves, then it might be a good idea to r4 them. However, ask yourself, will you be able to complete more content with an old champion ranked even higher or a new champion ranked up that can deal with new nodes/fights?

This!
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    As mentioned above your priority should be on 100% Act 7 since it's probably easier than Act 6, and offers so much more in terms of rewards; building a diverse roster allows you to manevuer different node combinations more easily.