**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW count down stopped early?

What happened to the timer? Did kabaam close this season early?

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    yeah no reason at all to watch the timer. last war ends. close the season and get the rewards out.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    We use to be able to see if there was any changes on the leaderboard as well. (Bans, point adjusting etc..) I wonder if this has to do with the “shortened” season. I’m sure there will be some data to realign to produce proper results.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

yeah no reason at all to watch the timer. last war ends. close the season and get the rewards out.

There is a timer due to a window where allies are finishing their war at differing times (I wanna say 4 hours as that is usually the window for matchmaking) but 10 hours isn't needed if that is the case
  • Options
    I’ve never seen that message pop up before, maybe the rewards are being delayed?
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Mackey said:

There is a timer due to a window where allies are finishing their war at differing times (I wanna say 4 hours as that is usually the window for matchmaking) but 10 hours isn't needed if that is the case
    All alliances finish their wars at the exact same time.
    Curious why people are disagreeing lol
    Last time I have seen from kabam states.

"Here is the new schedule for the Matchmaking phase:

Wednesday | 3pm - 7pm PST

Friday | 3pm - 7pm PST

Sunday | 3pm - 7pm PST"

From my experience across a couple accounts the higher the tier you are in the earlier the start and finish.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Dragoon81 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Mackey said:

Because they don’t, as someone with multiple accounts I can assure you I am in different alliances that War starts and ends at different times.
    Are you referring to finding a match? Because that happens at different times but attack phase is always at the same time
    Nope. You’re wrong. I also have multiple accounts and the attack phases are at different start and end times.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Dragoon81 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Mackey said:

Because they don’t, as someone with multiple accounts I can assure you I am in different alliances that War starts and ends at different times.
    Are you referring to finding a match? Because that happens at different times but attack phase is always at the same time
    It really isn't. Now the difference is small but Attack Phase starts for my alliance at T3/T4 usually 3 or 4 minutes after the hour. When we were in lower tiers, Wars would start 15, 20, 25 minutes after the hour. The actual matchmaking process takes a material amount of time to get everyone paired up.