New Alliance

After war season. We are seeking players who don't mind taking a chill pill unless you don't want to.

We need some spots filled and those with Line App. Different AQ maps tbh
Maps 5/4/3 with mods of course.
We have some boss players so what ever Map can you do. The better

War seasons always optional.

Any other questions, please feel free to message me on Line App: dorky101mcoc

Comments

• DorkyDorky Member Posts: 344
    We are still seeking.
    I get it. Everyone wants high tier alliances without making some good folks.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    edited September 2022
    May be people don't want to join because ally name does not match with ally play style. No AW required, Lower Maps, that is minimum effort not maximum effort.
    Maybe you are a troll. I'm aiming towards them accounts that want to try something new. Most low accounts want to jump on a high tier ally that can carry them versus the low accounts that are not willing to try without going into high allies.
  • vivixixvivixix Member Posts: 2
    Please ping me on line - hakuna ma-ta-ta
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    I agree with skull. Horrible name choice considering you goals
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    Dorky said:

Maybe you are a troll. I'm aiming towards them accounts that want to try something new. Most low accounts want to jump on a high tier ally that can carry them versus the low accounts that are not willing to try without going into high allies.

Your requirement doesn't considered as even trying something new. Your alliance is called as chilled alliance, low level accounts who want to grow should play AQ and AW at their fullest.
    If you guys are not joining then please do not respond back to this post. If you two plan on bashing on my vision for finding potential, move on from this post. Thanks
    And to end my discussion with you two mocking me. Apparently you guys didn't read.

• Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    Ok mate he was giving you great advice. You are much too sensitive. He was being nice