**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF 4+ Active Members. AQ 6/5/5 (x5) & AW Gold 3

[yoopr] Dilly Dilly are still looking for active players willing to commit to AQ, AW, and Line as a communication platform.

We’ve been achieving Gold 3 by running 3 incomplete BG’s, and I’m certain we can climb higher with a full active team. We just need a few good warriors willing to stay the course as we evolve.

As of now we’re agonisingly close to Gold 2. There’s still time to collect them rewards!

Please message me in game or on Line, same name.

Comments

• Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    LF 4 Active Players: AQ 6-5-5 / AW Gold 2*
    *we narrowly missed out on Gold 2 after an enlistment malfunction.

Dilly Dilly [yoopr]

AQ mandatory, 9-10 encounters per person.
    AW mandatory in-season, 4-6 tiles per person, 3BG’s run at all times. Revive as often as you need (1 loyalty 40% team revives).
    Line App mandatory.

Give me a shout if interested.
  • Options
    Still looking for reliable players who don’t need to be chased for performance.

We expect members to take on at least 9 encounters in each AQ, and to explore at least 4 tiles in each AW.
  • Options
    We need at least 1 player in the next 3hrs so we can reenlist with 3BG’s
  • Options
    Update: we’re now running AQ Maps 6-5-4. We still need 1 more to run a 3rd AW BG, but ideally need 7.

We’re willing to take on people who want to grow their accounts, but you must be active in every AQ and every in-season AW.

Whichever AQ Map you join, you must take on a 10th of the encounters. Same goes for AW tiles.