Unnecessary increase in energy costs for EQs

Been noticing Kabam increasing unnecessary tiles for "design" but this is too much! Literally costs 30 energy to reach the final boss, no fight in between, just 30 energy to make the shape of a '1'. It's not cute Kabam, just stop.

Comments

• ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Energy cost for this month event quest is same as last month's and before and before and so on
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So u didnt consider that the tiles between each fight previous to that section were 1 tile each...?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

Been noticing Kabam increasing unnecessary tiles for "design" but this is too much! Literally costs 30 energy to reach the final boss, no fight in between, just 30 energy to make the shape of a '1'. It's not cute Kabam, just stop.

So if you noticed this, you can tell me how much energy it cost you last MEQ vs this MEQ right?
  • DonDoflamingoDonDoflamingo Member Posts: 8
    I noticed that it costed 63+ energy for one path in the last three EQs, yall are saying that was the same throughout all EQs then I'm wrong, but let me ask what is the set universal number for it? I might have missed it
    Coppin said:

So u didnt consider that the tiles between each fight previous to that section were 1 tile each...?

I honestly didn't, I was more concerned on the total energy cost
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

I noticed that it costed 63+ energy for one path in the last three EQs, yall are saying that was the same throughout all EQs then I'm wrong, but let me ask what is the set universal number for it? I might have missed it

Coppin said:

It has been the same ammount for all for a long long time
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

It has been the same ammount for all for a long long time
    Then I apologize, I miscalculated or something. Thank you tho
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    It's not "always" the same but it's been incredibly consistent for a long while now and even when it does differ it is usually only by maybe 1 tile.