Ghost rider improvements thought

PrajjwolPrajjwol Member Posts: 3
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey guys I just came with a thoght that i was thinking as i have 6 star rank 2 ghost rider awakened on main and rank 1 on my alternate account he is not that bad but very underrated and i think he needs some improvements

So let me discuss about my suggestion and thought on ghost rider og buff
He is literally gonna be my next rank 4 if he gets some improvements like stacking incinerates
He could get new mechanism of soul gain charges upto max 50 stacks
And gain each 1 charge for medium hit and 2 charges for a heavy
And after sp 2 could convert soul charges into incinerate on oppenent with crazy damage per incinerate according to each charge convertes and upon sp 3 he infilicts a damaging over time buff named soul punishment or other which burns oppent power dealing damage over time like warlock damage after sp3 and he could nullify one buff for opponent for gaining regeneration on sp3
And upon awakening ability he would be able to gain 2 soul charge per medium attack and 5 on heavy according to percentage per sig level
And if he ends his fight he would be able to carry some soul charge as persistent charge

What about your thought on it let me know i dont think it is gonna happen but still i was sharing my thought with you let me know guys
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    All they would need to do is give him some power gain so he can cycle through specials faster. And a slight numbers buff. The rest of his kit is fine and has some of the best damn regen in the game.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Member Posts: 114
    You got my hopes up because I thought kabam finally buffed him 😢
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Changes I want

1) Give me some sort of power gain so his rotation becomes fast
    2) Give his base stat good boost or give him buff on his damage part,

Rest his kit is fine and awesome. If 2 things can be implemented, would r4 him without second thought
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Changes required
    1. Immunity to bleed poison and incinerate at the same time
    2. Penance star ability through sp3, which inflicts opponent with a degeneration and incinerate debuff that can be paused by landing hits
    3. Power gain and fury passives
    4. Some sort of advantage against cosmic champions immune to his debuff or effects like incinerate, fate seal stagger nullify, and bleed