**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Gets the Generic 6* Awakening Gem?

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Just got done 100% act 7 so here lies the question of who gets the gem and the 150 sig stones. Also attached is the question of which tech to rank 4? Basically it’s between Warlock and Hulkbuster. Personally I’m leaning towards Stryfe because I already have a sig 200 5* Doom and everyone else can live without their sig ability.

Who Gets the Generic 6* Awakening Gem? 23 votes

Doom
43%
TristanRodrigoVillarKiptonadeHera1d_of_Ga1actusCheapshotH3t3rRenaxqqNotoriousAdayTheBair123Pseudo_19 10 votes
Hulkbuster
0%
CGR
8%
Silversurfer837_Ortoun 2 votes
Stryfe
30%
AgentDoom9MysterioIvarTheBonelessAmazing_Demon05SunRicewillrun4adonutKylo 7 votes
Apoc
4%
wheatmann 1 vote
Prof X
4%
GrassKnuckles 1 vote
Mister Fantastic
8%
RockyshockyDarkknight_94 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Stryfe
    I think he needs high sig. Not sure as I don't have him as a 6* and my 5* is unawakened.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Why is Angela not a consideration? You can do Stryfe if you want to but personally I would just save it.
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    edited September 2022
    Stryfe
    Actually didn't read your full post. Go for stryfe with the sig stones then. Also, even though hulkbuster is insane you got to go with warlock first
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Save it
    It's a generic
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Stryfe
    While I think you have a lot of great options, I would like to promote myself!
    I got the cool fishbowl you know.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    Stryfe
    If Angela is t an option, then Strfye is your best option of those listed. But really, it should be Angela.
  • Options
    Stryfe
    I already have a max sig 5* Angela so I figured she covers for when I need the utility
  • Options
    Stryfe

Man my nexus crystals were sure depressing
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Bruh why is guardian awakened ability so overlooked, under Armor he gains bleed and energy resistance and some other benefits i don't really remember, it makes him significantly good with willpower and some nodes like caltrops and biohazard
  • Options
    Stryfe
    thepiggy said:

You actually have a lot of great champs there that don't need it. CGR, Doom, Claire, Apoc, Red Mags, Torch, Warlock, Ibom. All still great without their sig.

Angela benefits but I'd still save imo.

Yeah I am lucky to have lots of champs who don’t need awakening. And that’s a good thing too because I can never seem to awaken anyone good. Both Cap IW and Archangel where awakened with a gem.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Save it.