Options

Happy Camper and Regal Resort hexabadges

The rewards were confusing and had no idea you could "save your" rewards" as there were 3 months of this special event. As a result, already spent the platinum hexabadge and Greater Hexabadge in the first month not realizing have to save it for the 3 months in order to purchase the Mythic Awakening Gem Crystal Bundle and the Mythic Nexus Awakening Bundle. Kabam should allow players to "return" awards purchased for the first month of the hexabadges so we can have the option to purchase these rewards once this months summer resort event is finished.

Comments

• Options
    NSlaNSla Posts: 15
    That is the point Butt idiot...give players the choice...they did it recently with the Mole Man issue and I did not reduce Mole Man to recover all the gold I used as I was happy with him but others probably did not...duuuhhhhhh.....
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    NSla said:

That is the point Butt idiot...give players the choice...they did it recently with the Mole Man issue and I did not reduce Mole Man to recover all the gold I used as I was happy with him but others probably did not...duuuhhhhhh.....

Moleman was a rank down ticket because of a nerf.. how is this related?..
    They gave u a currency that u needed to collect in a period or 3 months.. u spent such currency.. probably didnt like what u got ...
    I looked at the store and the only things u can buy for under 3 coins are the Platpool stuff.. u probably didn't get the parts u needed?...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,877 ★★★★★
    NSla said:

What? They did give you a choice. Either buy platpool crystals or save for the bundle. Maybe you should've paid more attention or decided what you wanted to try for before spending your stuff.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,285 ★★★★★
    How did you think the more expensive bundles would be obtained?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,590 ★★★★★
    Buyer beware...but yes it wasn't obvious, you really had to be careful. Luckily I was. They typically don't do things like that.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Buyer beware...but yes it wasn't obvious, you really had to be careful. Luckily I was. They typically don't do things like that.

How do u need to be careful?.. the item he is talking about is 1st on the list...it says 3 to buy..
    The event last milestones awards 1...it was said it was gonna run for 3 months...
    He got the platpool pieces.. didnt get what he wanted and now is blaming his buyers remorse...