**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

free 4* Howard reward a full dupe or basic dupe?

I have unduped 4* Howard atm.
So will the free 4* Howard reward a full dupe or will it just be a basic dupe?
Do we get 5* shard ?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    My guess is it will be a full Dup. It's not the Basic Arena.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Wondering about it too.
    If it is a basic, I would think Summoners not having HtD already could hold on to their 4* Hero Crystal until the champ is awarded.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The status quo with any Champion Gifts has been a full Dup. The only time we see Basic is the Arena, or in the case of Special Events. DP comes to mind.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    When is HTD being given away? I’m out of the loop on this.
    Anniversary Gift!

Along with your Anniversary Titles, we want to give you all a special gift. On December 10th, we’ll be sending all Summoners:
    - 25x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    - 10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
    - 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
    - 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

Should be on the 10th.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    If its a basic so i dont need to sell my undupe howard for more benefit shard.
    Thanks.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    its full dupe. I would've loved to get OG vision though or some of the other rare champs like OG DP or IIF
  • GreenElf21GreenElf21 Posts: 36
    I hope this is true, because I have duped him a few times; Otherwise some get a free 4* and I get ONE signature stone....