**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War season rewards disparity

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

I feel like silver tier needs a better rewards update, bronze and below got a good rewards update and gold and above got a good rewards update but in my opinion silver got worse, doesn't exactly seem logical to me, you can compare the previous season rewards and the new rewards above

Comments

• Options
    Just gonna boost this
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Those are the old rewards...
    Also just leaving this...

• Options
    Coppin said:

Those are the old rewards...
    Also just leaving this...

Don't quite know why you added the screenshot but I included both old and new
  • Options
    Cause its part of a post u were partcipating.. talking how the "community is upset" with 7*s and how it was possible for f2p to compete...
    I doubt u will see many whales competing with 7* at Silver bracket levels...
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Cause its part of a post u were partcipating.. talking how the "community is upset" with 7*s and how it was possible for f2p to compete...
    I doubt u will see many whales competing with 7* at Silver bracket levels...

I'm still confused on what you're trying to get at???
  • Options
    That silver bracket level is pretty low to even call "competing" and the rewards reflect it
  • Options
    Oh were you making a joke, I'm really dumb so I probably missed it
  • Options
    Ceder said:

No, he is not making a joke, you are being pretentious.
  • Options

Ceder said:

No, he is not making a joke, you are being pretentious.
    ??? I still don't understand
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Push for Gold.
  • Options
    Ceder said:

I am not making a joke . U claimed on another post that f2p players can compete in war against whales..
    Well compete then, Silver bracket is not a whale bracket.. its more of a war training wheel ... The only whales u will find in there are retired players.
    Matter of fact the silver bracket is as hard as fighting Cav EQ.. which makes total sense that u get similar rewards as exploring Cav EQ.
    Like the other guy said.. if f2p can compete in war.. push for Gold at least
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Ceder said:

I am not making a joke . U claimed on another post that f2p players can compete in war against whales..
    Well compete then, Silver bracket is not a whale bracket.. its more of a war training wheel ... The only whales u will find in there are retired players.
    Matter of fact the silver bracket is as hard as fighting Cav EQ.. which makes total sense that u get similar rewards as exploring Cav EQ.
    Like the other guy said.. if f2p can compete in war.. push for Gold at least
    This isn't about me though? And I'm still right about the disparity in the rewards, I'm not complaining because it affects me, I'm complaining because the silver rewards received a nerf while all the others got a buff, it just doesn't make sense