**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So this is why teams are pulling crazy war combacks

PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260 β˜…
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Who thought this was a good idea πŸ’‘ I tell all players ask before revive as a rule to keep deaths low this needs to be fixed it's just stupidity.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260 β˜…

Now look at this

Lvl 1 team revive heals for 40% for 1 loyalty so the lvl1 team revive heals for more than the silver 3
    I'd rather they cost units 40% team revive that's nearly half health
    How is a lvl1 team revive 40% though? and a lvl 2 team revive is only 4k make this make sense to me. So if u revive in war u basically back to half health. I thought waw that must be costly that guy keeps reviving up to nearly half way. AHH only costs him 1 loyalty nice way to make war suck so other team don't need to be better just have stronger champs. All the defender kills u used to get from people revived up to only 2% because they never bought potions n kept dying is over. that sucks a death used to decide the outcome of a war not now though.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm not sure what the problem is? Dying is still bad in war, its just not going to prevent someone from clearing their lane, which is good.
    No decent player will disagree here only ones that depend on reviving I don't have that problem that's why I never knew about the revive situation so disagree all u want. Bet most decent players don't know about this half my alliance never.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm sure this was annoucned when implemented about 2 seasons ago. It was probabaly pinned with the other 100 old announcements.
    Sell your other revives for loyalty.
    How is it good it separated the strong from the weak now it's like getting a participation medal because u tried in a race
    Maybe was announced lost a family member was off. & no one decided to fight this seriously it actually really interferes with the game in a big way separates the men from the boys ruined a massive aspect of the game. How should people that can't do a path still get it done so they can go kill all lanes and boss then it be forced to maybe they have more players in there team or diversity.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    People playing war casually are free to burn loyalty on health potions and boost, and give no deaths. People who play war more casually can save loyalty for better things and clear their lane. It's win win. If you really want skill based war there should be no item use allowed whatsoever. Being willing to heal up and boost doesn't make you a better player lol.
    Yeah fun times enjoy 100% bgs because u need training wheels
    Lenoir true they should actually make it like that no boosts no revives ect, the lot It would make for more accurate results can't even say that's not a great idea.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah fun times enjoy 100% bgs because u need training wheels

This doesn't affect you, if you and your alliance are so good – you'll win anyway.

This helps weaker and struggling alliances not get completely road blocked by costly item usage.

Dying is still the most penalising outcome.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Everyone plays by the same rules.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This was added 2 seasons ago. 40% revives are a win.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

How is it good it separated the strong from the weak now it's like getting a participation medal because u tried in a race

🀷

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You’d rather have the loyalty you earn wasted instead? You appear to be the only person with this opinion. Your welcome to it, I won’t say your wrong because it’s over a subjective opinion but I doubt more than 5% of the player base would agree with you. Sooooooo I guess the only thing Kabam should do from here is make them FREE!!! Not even 1 loyalty. Give em away!
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102 β˜…

If you're losing, it isn't because the other team revived it's because you died more, explored less, or lost in diversity. Don't blame revives because you can't secure the w.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2022

No decent player will disagree here only ones that depend on reviving I don't have that problem that's why I never knew about the revive situation so disagree all u want. Bet most decent players don't know about this half my alliance never.

Either there are a lot of "not decent" players on here based on the extremely high amount of disagrees your posts are getting or you just have an opinion that differs from most (based on percentage of agrees to disagrees your getting).

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they aren't "decent" players. Also, this changes happened quite a while ago, why wait to now to complain about it? Did you just notice it and if so, how "decent" of a player are you to just now notice this after it's been like it for months?

Also, because your alliance has a far less effective strategy doesn't mean others aren't "decent" it just means they are better alliances with better strategy.
    I said I was off due to death of loved one and were not loosing we haven't lost any wars yet last war we had 14 deaths other team had 191 deaths and they had a player that was very questionable in there bg1 taking out a crazy lane with champs that it shouldn't have been possible with but hay ho.

Before u lot say I'm talking rubbish
This discussion has been closed.