**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Advice on getting uncollected?

I have completed act 4 and have started act 5. I am currently stuck on 5.1.6. I have a decent team of 4 and 5 stars but cannot seems to get past this point. I want to push through for better rewards and quest difficulties. any advice?
P.S.- This is my first post so I am not exactly sure if this is the place to ask this question, so sorry if I messed up or something.

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Don't worry bro your post is fine, now that mission has brute force and u can follow this steps
    1 - Be agressive: try to get them on the wall as much as you can, the degen won't kill you right away so no need to be desperate when that happens, stay calm and continue to push them through the wall, just pay attention to the timer
    2 - Use a regen champion - champs like angela, blade, hulk ragnarok, x-23 etc will work just fine in that mission cause you get to heal back the damage from brute force
    3 - It's okay to use itens/start again - now that's not really a step but a personal advice, it's okay to use a revive to push through content, no need to solo every single fight and you can always start again for example: you get too many hits on your first fight, will you revive? No need to, just start the mission again :)
    Hope this will help you buddy and good luck =)
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 ★★
    could you post a pic of your roster
  • Options
    It's ok to use boosts 🐱‍👤
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    If you're anything like I was @ that stage, you're probably watching videos, guides, that kind of stuff. Just remember, just because they solo whole path, including boss, doesn't mean using items is not okay. It's absolutely fine to use items. You'll figure it out. Story content isn't going anywhere. Do monthly & side quests running maybe a difficulty up from your skill level. We were all there @ some point. Good luck!
  • Options
    Occupiie_14Occupiie_14 Posts: 8
    edited October 2022

This is my roster^
  • Options

This is my roster^

Spider ham, warlock, black widow (stay on the bleed phase so you can heal on your special two), human torch and void....that team should be more than enough :) use human torch on every mystic champion
  • Options
    Occupiie_14Occupiie_14 Posts: 8

This is my roster^

Spider ham, warlock, black widow (stay on the bleed phase so you can heal on your special two), human torch and void....that team should be more than enough :) use human torch on every mystic champion
    Really? I've been running my Hyperion in place of void. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    edited October 2022

This is my roster^

Really? I've been running my Hyperion in place of void. Thanks for your help!
    Both are really good, the thing is hyperion it's not that great without the dupe, cause the power buff duration is too short so i'd use void instead of him