**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

20% T5CC Selector question

zalexzalex Posts: 33
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Im cavalier rn (6.4.4) and I would buy the deadpool offer for 20% t5cc selector offer twice but i dont know what class to select, tech(10k fragments) or skill(25k), others are below 5k and i dont have any formed t5cc, because idk if my skill 6*s are worth r3:bwdo and bpcw, whereas i would take my warlock to r3 but i only have 10k fragments for tech

So my question is, if i buy the offer, can i hold onto the selector for how long i want or do i have to choose instantly? Same question for the 25% T5CC selector from the loyalty store
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,537 ★★★★★
    You have to choose instantly
  • Options
    Maratox said:

You have to choose instantly

well that sucks, but thanks for the quick answer.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Do the tech u will get 40% from the store and then 25% from act 6 completion so u will have 39500 in tech and if u get the loyalty store 1 then u get tb
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    BWDO is a great champ, and her relevance in the meta (or at least popularity) seems to be on the rise. Don't be afraid to make her your first r3.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Take BWDO. She's great, and the faster you reach cavalier, the faster you get t5cc. You'll be able to rank up a second champ in no time.
  • Options

Do the tech u will get 40% from the store and then 25% from act 6 completion so u will have 39500 in tech and if u get the loyalty store 1 then u get tb

yep i figured that out after making the post, i thought act 6 completion is random 25% t5cc.

Take BWDO. She's great, and the faster you reach cavalier, the faster you get t5cc. You'll be able to rank up a second champ in no time.

i was thinking more of warlock so i can do some variants (was thinking of variant 2) where i need XL champs because i havent done any yet

i think you meant thronebreaker but the answer is the same as the upper one. i also have 6* human torch and im trying to get him a T5CC too