**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds - Fixed matches

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
With KT1's message at the end of this first season, I wonder:

When people fix battleground fights against their friends or even alt accounts (and obviously agree on who will win, beforehand)... Does this
a) give points towards victory track / gladiator circuit / the bi-daily tasks (play/win three matches)
b) count as cheating?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    friendly matches don’t count for anything except bragging rights

and no, it’s not cheating
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Who said anything about friendly matches? Get your ratings close and you can get a matchup against a friend / alt account and rig the winner.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

That’s a lot of work to do just to get a few easy wins. These YouTubers have a lot of time on their hands to be figuring these things.

Is it exploitable? Sure, is it worth the time? Not at all. You use your alt account get it high enough to matchup with your main your still hurting you alt if you care about it.

Worry about the modders not this Bs.

I think it's more of a concern where an alt account can be a mod account that can move up and down the leaderboard as they see fit and progressively move the main "legit" account up the leaderboard and into the top ranks.

Sure this season it's who cares as it's just trophy tokens for the rank in glad circuit but following seasons where greater rewards, relics or whatever are in those top spots in glad circuit then it's an issue.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

That’s a lot of work to do just to get a few easy wins. These YouTubers have a lot of time on their hands to be figuring these things.

Is it exploitable? Sure, is it worth the time? Not at all. You use your alt account get it high enough to matchup with your main your still hurting you alt if you care about it.

Worry about the modders not this Bs.

I think it's more of a concern where an alt account can be a mod account that can move up and down the leaderboard as they see fit and progressively move the main "legit" account up the leaderboard and into the top ranks.

Sure this season it's who cares as it's just trophy tokens for the rank in glad circuit but following seasons where greater rewards, relics or whatever are in those top spots in glad circuit then it's an issue.
    agreed, I think it was about modding alt accounts that can sort of "drag along" the main, without risking a ban for the main...

I think maybe you shouldn't fall for kt1's click bait carp it's obviously filled your head with outlandish conspiracies the amount of effort compared to pay off would be extremely outweighed

I don't know, I actually think there's some truth behind it... There's enough proof of modders in higher ranks floating around...
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Yall have alts?

Meme jokes aside, i can barely have time for my only acc.. i once played with a guy in my alliance that had 7 accounts.. i mean wtf lol
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Is there anyone out there who doesn't believe that Match Fixing would be considered cheating?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Who said anything about friendly matches? Get your ratings close and you can get a matchup against a friend / alt account and rig the winner.
    If someone is gonna go thru that much work over something so meaningless, then more power to them.