Options

Crashing issue error code MS_ID_UI_OK

In-game name: Sean477
iPod touch 7th generation
Device OS: 15.7
WiFi
Game version installed: 1245753
Game error code: MS_ID_UI_OK
Issue: Since the new monthly update I have not been able to effectively play this game. I continue to get the same error message over and over again whether it’s in arena quest or the monthly quest or any other type of fight. I am beginning to suspect that one possible reason is when MODOK is part of my team.This is because when I went to MODOK in the Champions page and try to upgrade him, the game crashes with the same error message every time. I have played this game for years without seeing this type of error message and it’s incredibly frustrating that I’m missing an entire month of progress thus far. Please help ASAP

Comments

• Options
    I have been getting that same exact error message whenever i try to enter the event quest or side quest. Do not know what to do about it. Please help
  • Options
    SymbiopioidSymbiopioid Posts: 5
    edited October 2022

I have been getting that same exact error message whenever i try to enter the event quest or side quest. Do not know what to do about it. Please help

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/316111/ms-id-ui-ok-created-by-5-different-champions-merged/p1

This is a merged thread that discusses this issue in more depth and offers some potential workarounds to allow us to use some of the games features while avoiding the crashing and error message. Kabam is definitely aware of this and that it’s affecting several players so hopefully we’ll get a fix sometime soon. In the meantime it looks like if we avoid using or fighting particular champs we can still play some of the games modes without crashing.
  • Options
    Pier01Pier01 Posts: 4
    Hola, quería saber si lo pudieron solucionar y como, tengo el mismo error desde la última actualización