This month’s side quest

I have yet to get anything other than the 90% path so far this quest. 90% probability is just way too high and simply unfair to properly benefit from this quest. I hope the percentages are tweaked.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Sadly, kabam has been silent on taking feedbacks and giving back a response for this month. Day of the Deadpool is the worst possible example to describe it
  • MrKnight7MrKnight7 Member Posts: 7
    For real,have had nothing but candies while a mate of mine has hot two t5 basics,and the 6* shards and I’m reading people hit all these other ones awakenings and t5cc not once but multiple times,wtf is this,also the fact you have to wait 24 hours for the 90% chance you’ll get **** candies, if they weren’t so expensive and if they weren’t limited some of the candy store options would be okay, but 150k candies for just over half a 6* ? No thanks
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    royalpt78 said:

I have yet to get anything other than the 90% path so far this quest. 90% probability is just way too high and simply unfair to properly benefit from this quest. I hope the percentages are tweaked.

You can still buy a lot of stuff from the shop even if you only get candy throughout the event. Also, 10% of getting something very good is not a small chance by this game’s standards.
    You’ll land on it eventually.