**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ACT 7.3.6 KANG IS BUGGED

@Kabam Miike please look into kang in 7.3.6 in phase 3(50-2%) as i have to use sp1 to complete his mission as soon as i finish my sp1 i lose health (damage from not completing the mission) i mean like why am i taking damage as i have to use sp1 to complete the mission and also during wounded phase sometimes he is not stunned but using his specials while wounded this fight is COMPLETELY BUGGED. i have used all my revives and units and im stuck because of this bug.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    AAR messes with kang. Don’t run assassins or pacify
  • Options
    @Maratox the bug starts at 50% and to complete his challenge have to use sp1 but at the end of sp1 i take damage and die Caz of low health from revive
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Please show attacker/team you are using and masteries. As maratox said, this usually proves to be an issue with ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options

• Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    That actually does happen I did it ages ago thought was normal n had to heal right up over n over n grind arena hard for units lol others told me that Kang was way more easy. but I thought the last Kang was because of this it's been bugged a while then.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    I notice you got pacify maxed out ... is Kang stunned when you throw your sp1 by any chance?
    That could be why
  • Options
    No bro normal combo then used sp1 and at the end of sp1 i take damage and die happened 3-4 times also during wounded phase he is supposed to be stunned but he is intercepting and using his specials
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

No bro normal combo then used sp1 and at the end of sp1 i take damage and die happened 3-4 times also during wounded phase he is supposed to be stunned but he is intercepting and using his specials

You have three champs with AAR on their SP1. Which champs are you noticing this with?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

You have three champs with AAR on their SP1. Which champs are you noticing this with?
    This was going to be my next question 😂