Overall game bugs have increased dramatically.

I have noticed that overall, during gameplay Perry and dex seem to be off. Still, not only that, regeneration, degeneration, power gain, armor up, and any sort of buff or D-Buff a champ may prop during a fight is not working 100% of the time and only seems to be getting worse. This is not an interaction with a node and his throughout various gameplays. Many in my alliance are saying the same. Anyone else? It is like the game can't handle all the interactions properly.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

Perry will get to the bottom of this.

In all seriousness, this post doesn't mean much to anyone. Do you have screenshots or videos of what you claim isn't working? Was it quests? Story content? Battlegrounds?

If it's happening that often, you should be able to record it not happening. Post that video to YouTube and link it here for people to see.
  • DavidPaulsonDavidPaulson Member Posts: 28
    It meant enough for you to comment. But yeah, I do have proof of the issues. It's been in battlegrounds, war, AQ, and quests. Ranges from what doesn't work and when. If Kabbam gets on and needs the proof, ill go ahead and waste my time posting it, but not until.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

It meant enough for you to comment. But yeah, I do have proof of the issues. It's been in battlegrounds, war, AQ, and quests. Ranges from what doesn't work and when. If Kabbam gets on and needs the proof, ill go ahead and waste my time posting it, but not until.

Whatever floats your boat. You issue won't get looked at nor resolved. Posts like this have no substance and is really just more like complaining.

If you really want them to look into it, you should always post the proof you have along with your device info and what modes it's happening in. But hey, do it your way. Good luck.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    I've noticed that sometimes defenders can move just before stun expires