**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground glitch

Screen goes blank and then won’t let you fight resulting in a lose after spending 90 units to enter fight.

Comments

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Saaaame. Have to restart fast af or you lose
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    This keeps happening to me on the third fight. Is this an actual glitch or is this something new the moders are doing?

It’s funny three times this is happened. The other person always gets the win in two of the three times. It was the same person that definitely Mods. So I’m starting to wonder if this is a moder tick?
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Same here. Won the first Fight, won the second fight and then the screen turned black, the Timer runs down and then I lost the fight. No Third Fight, ni Info if I lost the second fight, just the Info that i Lost the Match.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    I also got it, pretty frustrating tbh.... 90 elder's mark loss for nothing (not even get points in solo / alliance rewards)
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I’m really starting to think this is moders trick because this happened a handful of times last year not near as many as this season already but wouldnt the odds tell you that it would have to happen the other way at some point if it was a glitch?

I mean, I’ve never had it happen in my favor how could it always happens the opposite way?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I had it happened 3 fights in a row. I just assumed it was a modder crashing my game.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    This has happened a few times to me and then just losing fight after timer runs out - ridiculous
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    ke

If let timer run out it shows you with 0 points
  • Options
    Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    This is so frustrating… Same thing happened to me. I won both my first fight and second fight and the screen went blank and I tried to restart my game. When I did this the fight came back up from the beginning but then crashed and I lost the whole fight without even getting a third fight… I only needed one more coin to get to the next fight and this glitch cost me..