Huge exploits in battleground deck system

There is a huge issue in deck selection in battleground..Whenever I am banning opponent champs the same champions are not coming up for my deck selection...Due to this my human torch never showing up in my deck even if he is never getting banned by opponent... Please kabam treat this as a major bug/issue and resolve this asap

Comments

• RahulghostRahulghost Member Posts: 48
    Are you kidding????
    Or is it a joke????why the hell that makes any sense???? Do you really think what you just said makes any valid point?I mean why the hell that would be a rule...Does anywhere it's mentioned that if I ban a champ then I am banning him for myself as well...that just doesn't make any sense my brother
  • bigzakinnitbigzakinnit Member Posts: 12

Or is it a joke????why the hell that makes any sense???? Do you really think what you just said makes any valid point?I mean why the hell that would be a rule...Does anywhere it's mentioned that if I ban a champ then I am banning him for myself as well...that just doesn't make any sense my brother

Wow great and everyone support this rule wowwwwww seriously I hate this...think about those guys who have limited amount of attacker and defenders how he would be able to play if he is banning his defender's best attackers and that also banning his own best attackers wowwwwww...do you guys really think it's really fair....I hate this
    I really don't understand why all support this at all