**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is soooo accurate

Found this off a YouTube video comment section, but have to say this is the perfect description of the game

Comments

• Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    I'm just speechless
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    That’s kinda the point of the game isn’t it?

It wouldn’t be very fun if we could just pick all our champs and the resources we get. There wouldn’t be much motivation to do new content.
  • Options
    Covert_Ops1Covert_Ops1 Posts: 2
    Who is this "lucky" person you speak of? Gotta get me one of those!!
  • Options
    Wish I had that thing you say "Luck"
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I guess I've been pretty lucky.

Can't recall any bugs recently in BG. Input issues are rare on my device. Haven't lost to any obvious cheaters, although I have faced people trying the two-star exploit in matches, but doesn't seem to help them IMO.

The draft of course is hit or miss, but that's by design to add to the challenge.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited October 2022

Found this off a YouTube video comment section, but have to say this is the perfect description of the game

Ive seen this coment, its from a BeroMan video showing a modder he faced in BGs 4 times.

Tbh its a joke that we keep wasting our time and resourses and this amount of modders still around.

There s this one guy i reported for modding in BG. He got banned for it. I still kept track of him. 1 month later he was back in the game. And of course i didnt get any sort of compensation. This is a complete joke, slap in the face of the players who play fair and by the rules.
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    “Who is this "lucky" person you speak of? Gotta get me one of those!!”

Hellooooo 👋🏽
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I'd say that's a demagogic description of the game. Luck is undoubtedly a big part of the game but it doesn't determine whether you're a successful player or not. How you admin your resources, the rank ups you make and what you focus on are far more important.