**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.

ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: HOTEL M.O.D.O.K

123468

Comments

  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,148 ★★★★★
    I'm going to forego responding to the insults and say it again. T1A is not a Resource that is at that level of content. That's why they have T2A Frags. T1A is a lower Tier Resource.

    He said arbitrarily in his determination to force there to be a logical explanation for whatever Kabam happens to do.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I'm going to forego responding to the insults and say it again. T1A is not a Resource that is at that level of content. That's why they have T2A Frags. T1A is a lower Tier Resource.

    @Kabam Miike Miike, please help me out with this, cause I'm super lost here. Why do we need a lower tier resource to rank our high tier 5* champs?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Edit : Deleted
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    You know, @GroundedWisdom would somewhat be right if you didn't need BOTH t1a and t2a. I never understood why that was the case for alpha's, it's not like that for any other of the catalyst.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    I don’t see the “unchallenged title” among the rewards with the uncollected event quest?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,098 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    You know, @GroundedWisdom would somewhat be right if you didn't need BOTH t1a and t2a. I never understood why that was the case for alpha's, it's not like that for any other of the catalyst.

    So let’s remove glory and add t1a back into milestones! Yay
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I don’t see the “unchallenged title” among the rewards with the uncollected event quest?

    Its there you wont see it
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    You know, @GroundedWisdom would somewhat be right if you didn't need BOTH t1a and t2a. I never understood why that was the case for alpha's, it's not like that for any other of the catalyst.

    So let’s remove glory and add t1a back into milestones! Yay

    Or maybe change the amounts of t1a that are needed to rank? Maybe when t2a is needed, t1a is not, like with all the other catalysts.
  • Why has the auto fight feature.been shut down?
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 12
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in Half with the infamous 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned champions which they spent real money for resources to upgrade. no reason this should have been done. There was no competitive advantage, and it seemed ill-willed by kabam to quietly weaken champions.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    New update causes some phone's game to crash when they try to fight,please fix
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,278 ★★★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    Why has the auto fight feature.been shut down?

    It's fine for the EQ. Only the Special Event is disabled. This was intended.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    What kind of BS is going on with MODOK in the lab???? I rerolled 3 times to buff i like and i lost 3 champions already
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    What kind of BS is going on with MODOK in the lab???? I rerolled 3 times to buff i like and i lost 3 champions already

    unless the game glitched out, seems like user error.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    What kind of BS is going on with MODOK in the lab???? I rerolled 3 times to buff i like and i lost 3 champions already

    unless the game glitched out, seems like user error.

    Trust me this game only glitches when they need too in their favor not in ours
  • IlliamIlliam Posts: 2
    Is there an error with ice Phoenix??? She is killing my r4 5* without landing a hit in seconds or doing a one hit knockout
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Illiam wrote: »
    Is there an error with ice Phoenix??? She is killing my r4 5* without landing a hit in seconds or doing a one hit knockout

    are you taking block damage? my 3/45 skill champ survived only her cold snap.
  • @qwertyqwerty I’m beating he is talking about uncollected ice Phoenix
    QwertyQwerty
    10:11PM
    Illiam wrote: »
    Is there an error with ice Phoenix??? She is killing my r4 5* without landing a hit in seconds or doing a one hit knockout

    are you taking block damage? my 3/45 skill champ survived only her cold snap.
  • !!Great and Nice but Make This game Little Easy!!
  • tratatrata Posts: 1
    Bu güncelleme nasıl yapılıyo
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Ice pheonix is too OP lol. She can kill a champ with her coldsnap alone
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 51
    Why no unit rewards in uncollected difficulty?
  • Why not the title at ending Heroic?50bjrl0o1804.png
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,052 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    How can you say t1a is not a top level resource when 6 are required to rank up a 5* to 5/65 ? That is as high of a level as we can currently see. The amounts required for top level champs exceed any other resource quantity needed. That's just short sighted and an argumentative stance not based on facts.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    edited December 2017
    Question about final boss Modok, isn’t his flux supposed to recharge/not trigger throughout the entire fight constantly? He autoblocked the entire fight, he evaded attacks, and he was able to fire off specials while I was attacking his block! Surely that’s not normal. Just some clarification on this issue would be great thanks.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Also why are there no unit rewards for finishing any of the difficulties like usual? Is that the trade off for extra shards?
  • abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23
    In Uncollected difficulty...chapter 2.2 voodoo rider has about 150k health and 12k attack which is higher than Modok's stats from 3.2. Is it by design or an error? Please clarify...
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    abhi7215 wrote: »
    In Uncollected difficulty...chapter 2.2 voodoo rider has about 150k health and 12k attack which is higher than Modok's stats from 3.2. Is it by design or an error? Please clarify...

    Don’t forget about that random Doc Oc with 30kpi and lethal attack and he’s not even the mini boss or anything in that round. Also why no units from finishing any of the quests? Is that a glitch or intentional?
  • How many fighters in all
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 152
    Really Enjoying the Event quests @Kabam Miike , seems very balanced with a great storyline. Just one problem, ICE PHOENIX .
Sign In or Register to comment.