**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gold depletion

Kabam needs to increase the amount of gold. Let me tell you my experience. I am a ftp and as soon as I completed and explored act 8.1 I was awarded with about 5 mil gold and I became paragon by ranking up my 3rd 6 star to rank 4, after another minor rank up I saw at my gold reserve and then I realized 5mil gold did not even support me for one rank 4 and few more minor rank ups. Now I have many resources left iso catylists everything and the resource I lack in is gold, I am planning the rank ups now because of gold not because of catalyst or iso, if I am planning to do a rank 4 then I need to stop rank ups for atleast a month to save gold and because of that my iso is expiring and had to rank up few which is costing a ton of gold. Gold is a basic resources and they need to increase the amount of gold by a lot, it is not something which they should provide for cash only, I understand if they provide huge amounts of catylists shards units for cash but gold should be available for everyone based on their progressions and levels. I am paragon and am not even able to save 1 mil units, they are just dissapearing, 1 mil gold for ranking up and leveling up from rank 1 to 2, what is that. They need to increase the amount of gold or just decrease the cost for rank ups or level ups. It is no fun in waiting months for ranking up a champ you like and not able to rank up because of other requirements like bgs and eops and aw.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    So would you say that there is a... shortage?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Gold is available, u just gotta do arenas
  • Options
    Siva_26Siva_26 Posts: 12
    Yes there is a shortage, they are increasing the ranks and levels of the champions but not increasing the amount of gold, 6 stars are now available almost like 5 stars, if we are not able to rank up atleast one champ per week where is the fun in waiting for months and months to rank up a champ completely.
  • Options
    Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    Mine iso is the biggest problem.
    I did completed cavalier but the problem is getting 4* shards not easy now
    Dup 4* is only option to getting iso many. otherwise too hard to get ISO

Increase ISO and also golds

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I'm just guessing here but I feel like you want them to increase the amount of gold. I could completely be misreading your post though.

It honestly sounds like you don't do a whole lot to get gold though.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

Mine iso is the biggest problem.
    I did completed cavalier but the problem is getting 4* shards not easy now
    Dup 4* is only option to getting iso many. otherwise too hard to get ISO

Increase ISO and also golds

I'm short on 6&7* shards.

Increase of ISO, gold's, 6* and 7* shards.