Gauntlets return in sight?

GondelulfGondelulf Member Posts: 17
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Eventough you probably can't say it for sure - but is there the slightest chance, that the gauntlet will return before black Friday? The t6b and t3a shards in the rewards are almost the exact amount I'd need for pushing to Paragon ;) (November objectives already included).. I'm sure you can't tell, and if you could, that the answer most likely would be no, but I wanted to ask anyway xD
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Final_OrderFinal_Order Member Posts: 128
    I believe it's on their bugs list, it is getting the attention it needs but as of yet I've heard no date for rerelease.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    They haven’t posted anything since that announcement that sounded rather frazzled where they were spitballing ideas but didn’t have a workable solution yet. It’s totally possible that they have it fixed, but who knows.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 829 ★★★★
    Gondelulf said:

Eventough you probably can't say it for sure - but is there the slightest chance, that the gauntlet will return before black Friday? The t6b and t3a shards in the rewards are almost the exact amount I'd need for pushing to Paragon ;) (November objectives already included).. I'm sure you can't tell, and if you could, that the answer most likely would be no, but I wanted to ask anyway xD

its not "that much"... surely there are other sources like battlegrounds, Loyalty store, etc. that can make up the difference. If nothing else, you probably can just become paragon during the offers, and then get to do "both sets of offers"... at least as much as your units and/or wallet allow for.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Member Posts: 158
    It's so close even Daredevil can see it