**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is battlegrounds matchmaking so bad

I am stuck in diamond 1 because I am getting matched with players that are way above my roster. They are not even sandbagging if you guys have time feel free to verify this fact by looking at their roster and mine.

This is so unfair and on top of that I have to get those bugs where I have to restart the game to select my defenders in the middle of a match.

What is this kabam this post would have been filled with bad words but it's not going to matter is it?
Do you guys even care?

Comments

• Options
    FawaFxFawaFx Posts: 16
    @_Pez_ I am pretty sure there are tons of player I can match with to get easier/balanced matches, sure diamond 1 is high up but I have been matched with paragon accounts on gold and silver tier.
    This was less of an issue in the last season.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    Yes there probably are people with similar players could match with but my point was more, do you not think there should be a point where you do have to risk facing bigger accounts if they are playing for pretty much the same rewards?

I agree that things in the lower tiers aren't great at the moment but at diamond 1 and other high tiers seems fair game that everyone should have to play each other if they want the top rewards.

From my perspective I have a moderately strong paragon account and I was mostly playing people with similar or stronger rostas. Was very rare I would get matched with someone significantly smaller, and I feel it should have happened more often if there were people in the same tier going for the same rewards.
  • Options
    ErundilErundil Posts: 8
    _Pez_ said:

Yes there probably are people with similar players could match with but my point was more, do you not think there should be a point where you do have to risk facing bigger accounts if they are playing for pretty much the same rewards?

I agree that things in the lower tiers aren't great at the moment but at diamond 1 and other high tiers seems fair game that everyone should have to play each other if they want the top rewards.

From my perspective I have a moderately strong paragon account and I was mostly playing people with similar or stronger rostas. Was very rare I would get matched with someone significantly smaller, and I feel it should have happened more often if there were people in the same tier going for the same rewards.

I'm still not understand why Rich should be stay Rich and poor should be stay poor. There's no One event in this game where personal skill are the most importante part. Even in montly or history if you are having Bud luck in drop you can have tall the skill you want but you would find a point younwill be stucked in game. BG Is a new good mode for the game, why don't put everyone at same level and make It available only for 2* and 3*? Everyone Will be "Happy" ti find some new 3* and rank It up and they Will be still usefull for the game.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    There is a big lack of consistency with matchmaking.. I can say that much. I can go on a 6 fight win streak followed by a 10 fight loss streak. Why is that?

I had to develop my own rule that if I lose 3 fights in a row then I will quit and put the game down for a while.

The game should probably get broken into sections depending on where you with story..Uncollected, TB, Paragon, etc. I would say that would help with frustration.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

There is a big lack of consistency with matchmaking.. I can say that much. I can go on a 6 fight win streak followed by a 10 fight loss streak. Why is that?

I had to develop my own rule that if I lose 3 fights in a row then I will quit and put the game down for a while.

The game should probably get broken into sections depending on where you with story..Uncollected, TB, Paragon, etc. I would say that would help with frustration.

Are we sure that there are enough active players in each to support matchmaking? At some point, we are refining matchmaking to 15 minute waits.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Why do you deserve easy match-ups and to avoid bigger accounts in your same tier?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Are we sure that there are enough active players in each to support matchmaking? At some point, we are refining matchmaking to 15 minute waits.
    Is it worth always getting your butt handed to you when going against a Paragon whale and losing your win streak and resources?
  • Options

Why do you deserve easy match-ups and to avoid bigger accounts in your same tier?

Deserve? Like deserve fairer fights? Why do whales deserve to get rich off the backs of smaller accounts?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

Deserve? Like deserve fairer fights? Why do whales deserve to get rich off the backs of smaller accounts?
    Because they play and/or spend more then smaller accounts.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Is it worth always getting your butt handed to you when going against a Paragon whale and losing your win streak and resources?
    That is entirely for you to decide? I went from not playing Bgs at all to playing it on one uncollected account, both of my cavalier accounts, and my paragon account. I enjoy them all equally, so far. Except when matchmaking slows down.
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Matchmaking does seem to be a tad imbalanced. See the pic I always thought you were meant to come up against accounts in the same tier not in a different tier. Sure I can appreciate it might be paragon or thronebreaker accounts but if they have won thru skill in BGs surely the matching should reflect similar levels…? Sandbagging notwithstanding
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I might add that when guys keep coming up against unfair match ups where it’s not a level playing field and say only winning 2 out of 15 matches in BG it becomes pretty disheartening especially when there’s bugs with input controls or frozen/blank screens thrown into the mix. There’s lots of potential for improvement here guys maybe increasing timers to allow for any outages etc would help