**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

November 2022 Legends Run Times

I did a Legends Run earlier this month and got 3:17, I just wanted to see what other times people got

Comments

• Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    I made it in September and got 3:26. That put me in spot 91 so I'd say ur good
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    What’s required for a legends run these days? Cav and Uncollected 100%? How many energy refills is that for the lazy people here (me)
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Every month is different, supposedly. I never hit top 100 with the Legends run... but I did 3:21 this month. I really hope I got it this time.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    Dragoon81 said:

What’s required for a legends run these days? Cav and Uncollected 100%? How many energy refills is that for the lazy people here (me)

Master and Heroic. 40 refills I think it is.
  • Options
    Anybody know when we should see results? I don't normally partake in the "Legend Run" effort. Thanks
  • Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Results should come on Friday
  • Options
    By the way, didn't get it with 3:21 this month somehow. But I sent a support ticket, due to others getting it with a 3:26 run.
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    TheExit27 said:

By the way, didn't get it with 3:21 this month somehow. But I sent a support ticket, due to others getting it with a 3:26 run.

did you get it? i just did mine today got and 3:21:42.65 so 3:22