Options

Looking for Opponent Alli for 3* Battlegrounds Tournament

Hello, fellow Summoners :)

Since the official launch of Battlegrounds my alliance has organized our own 3* Tournament. This brought such a breath of fresh air into our group life and I'm very thankful to this mode for it. We want to make it a tradition.

While the initial format's been quite successful, to keep things fresh we wanna change it up for the upcoming 3rd Edition in November.

It's why we're looking for an opponent alliance that can take us on! 💪

We worked out a different structure that should function the best way possible for all participants:

- Only 3* champs are allowed.
- 14 willing and motivated members needed.
- No groups / rounds / finals. It will be a First Past the Post style. The alliance that reaches a certain number of points will be the Winner!🏆
- Must have Line (for the match pick ups to be organized between players).
- Tournament is to take place the first week when Battlegrounds returns for a new season.

There are no rewards involved. This is purely for funsies and for those with a competitive spirit 😊

The reasons why we want to stick to 3* is coz they are more easily acquired and a lot cheaper to rank up. It makes it fairer all around. And it's been cool to focus on those little champs and play with something other than our top 6*/5* options, which we do for solo Battlegrounds.

We don't care what level your alliance is as long as you got >> 14 Active members >> who can build 3* decks >> and love Battlegrounds.

If you're interested, please contact me on Line: lillycrocodili

We look forward to battling you :D

Comments

• Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    My ally wont have it but it seems interesting if u guys are up to. Nickname Big.Boss. Finally put those useless 3* to good use lol
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    Good morning! 🌅
    Still looking 🔍