**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The community on here is full of rude people with snappy comebacks

Why do people think its okay to dog on someone who just has a question? We're all here together for the same thing. It gets really old seeing all the comments that are just flat out rude or unhelpful. I think we all need to step back and think about things before saying negative or unhelpful comments. A lot of us are just starting and need help. I'm sure everyone on here has had a question or two. All i'm saying is that this community shouldnt be so hostile or rude to each other. Much love guys, MysticDump

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I do agree, but I don't agree to you just taking a mystic dump and dropping it on the forums.

🚽
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    It's one of the worst communities I've seen. Very cutthroat. They'd rather bash each other (even illegitimately) than to rightfully support each other.

oh and u suck learn to parry evading works for me learn to play noob
  • Mmx1991 wrote: »
    It's one of the worst communities I've seen. Very cutthroat. They'd rather bash each other (even illegitimately) than to rightfully support each other.

It is actually rather average. It could be a lot better. It could also be a lot worse.

We should still try to be better though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps! In 2018, we will be looking at even more ways we can encourage and foster a more positive space for y'all, not just through moderation. Sorry some of you feel this way. Yes, this can be a common challenge for online communities, but we want to work on it. If you see someone being rude or violating our rules, please make sure you use the flag option to bring it to the attention of a moderator. We sometimes take some time to review everything that comes in, but if something breaks our rules then we will certainly handle it.
This discussion has been closed.