Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who is 6* Skill AG worthy?

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have 2 six star AG and no champ which would benefit from awakening except Falcon, Spidy Stealth and Killmonger(as per my understanding). I was wondering if I should wait for Kingpin/Nick Fury/Shang chi/Valkyrie OR use if on champ that I have now. Please comment your views if you vote to save. Thanks!

Who is 6* Skill AG worthy? 38 votes

Use it on Falcon
23%
RobbieRampageThecurlerfrodo2377Bvukas11EtherionGodRenaxqqwillrun4adonutAxewKylo 9 votes
Use it on Stealth Spidy
5%
bigzakinnitJethua 2 votes
Use it on Killmonger
2%
Tony886 1 vote
Save it for someone else
68%
heruheru511DragonMCOCF317KiptonadePureLowepseudosaneTheHeroDeservedMalreck04LiquidkoldLuke9523ddomEwell65SSS69GinjabredMonstaSwarmOfRavensBen_15455Bar1000Noise72Beurky38Pseudo_19Gavin2006 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Save it for someone else
    I’d save it for Nick, Valkyrie or Kraven personally
  • Options

I’d save for Nick. Falcon is worth it, but not as worth it compared to Nick

Would you use one on falcon if you had 2? I have 2 skill 6* AG
  • Options
    Are there any other skill champs which would benefit from awakening more apart from those I mentioned above?
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Save it for someone else
    Save it for champs that benefit more than the champs in your current roster.

I have one I'm saving for Attuma :D