**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ-focused, chill alliance looking for one established player

With AQ over, so this is a good time to switch alliances, and we can help. We are Gladiators has one member retiring, and we're looking for a player to join our fun, no-drama alliance.

We focus on AQ, playing three BGs, running maps 5-4-4 every day, with modifiers. Our weekly score is 220 million-plus, which offers good rank-up rewards.

Our alliance runs AW optionally for players who are interested, and just one BG. We do not require boosting, reviving and such. If we lose, no sweat. We try to win, but we don’t worry when we don’t. It’s all about having fun.

The only requirements are to participate in AQ, to use Telegram for messaging (but only as needed, and it is not needed much), and to communicate when you cannot be available. Everyone has life requirements, from school to jobs to vacations, and we accommodate that.

We are Gladiators is stress-free, fun, and well organized (pats self on back). If you are looking for an alliance where you can grow and improve your roster without drama, contact me.

I need to have a short conversation with you to ensure we're a good fit for each other, so you can either reply here, or even better you can find me on Telegram: @cwhitworth

Cheers,
Colin

Comments

• Options
    LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47
    Hey, awesome post. Hoping to swap alliances after the AQ. Mine currently is being run by a few that can't even solo a war boss. It's frustrating.

Do you have player account minimums? Like, I'm not Paragon yet but almost there. I'm a chill player that is on daily but don't like to stress about accomplishing all things in all facets of the game, but I'm very skilled.

I understand that AQ is the only requirement...and it seems you don't care about prestige?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Hey, awesome post. Hoping to swap alliances after the AQ. Mine currently is being run by a few that can't even solo a war boss. It's frustrating.

Do you have player account minimums? Like, I'm not Paragon yet but almost there. I'm a chill player that is on daily but don't like to stress about accomplishing all things in all facets of the game, but I'm very skilled.

I understand that AQ is the only requirement...and it seems you don't care about prestige?

Prestige? What’s that?

LOL, we are not ambitious. We only require AQ, and we always complete 100 percent with no issue.

Hit me up in Telegram, per the post.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    BTW I am looking for two players now.