**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOW TO GET 4*

Is their any way to get 4* player in premium crystal.

Comments

• Options
    Lucky doesnt make sense i only get 2* and rare chance of 3*
  • Options
    you have a very rare chance at a 4* champ
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Lucky doesnt make sense i only get 2* and rare chance of 3*

That happened to everyone, sadly.

Some said when we click on the "open", the direction of where the crystal appear and shoot across the screen, will have diff probability of getting a 4*, I think this is complete BS

On the other hand, some said for newer players with less 4*, it seems PHC will give higher drop rate for 4*, but as time goes by, we'll get 4* very few and far, some have zero 4* over a few months, myself included (and I'm a heavy arena grinder)

Some said the RNG will favour paid/spending players more than F2P players, that I can't tell

Some previously mentioned that 4* drop rate out of PHC is like 0.2%

At the end it is all down to RNG
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Is their any way to get 4* player in premium crystal.

Yes, pray and sacrifice something to RNGesus. And if he is pleased with your offering you might might get a 4 star but usually, you would just receive a 'Better luck next time' in the form of a 2star hero :smile:
  • Options
    Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    I got 4* Carnage and 4* Hulk from premium hero cristal.I think soon you will get too!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    By the way, I did a quick check, from June till Dec, I managed to collect around 50 new 4* champs, and maybe 10 dupped 15*, and I recalled roughly 25-ish of them are from 4* Basic Arena grinding, roughly 20-ish are from 4* crystal, then meaning around 20-ish are from PHC

considering I grind arena regularly, assuming I have ~60 PHC to open per month, meaning around 360 PHC from June to Dec, so getting 20 from 360 = ~5.5% drop rate ......

I'm sure my numbers are not all accurate, but I think it is safe to save my drop rate ball park number is btw 5-6% ...

oh, and more dropped during June-Aug, and reduced significantly in recent months
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    When I first started playing, I pulled a 4* old man logan from a phc pretty early. Sure, it was lucky but man did that make it much easier to win lol. Hang in there, hopefully something good will come soon for ya.
  • Options
    Work on earning 4* shards through events and quests. Premium hero crystals have a very low chance of dropping a 4* champ.
  • Options
    Thank you guys i already have 8 4* i jzt need more for alliance quest and other things B):)