Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

i have no way of securing my account due to the fact that i linked the wrong email many years ago

there is nothing the support will do to help me i was able to login to the forums thru my account in game by clicking on forums and i know the email now and im trying to get into contact with the owner of the email that was input which was not meant to be from the get go now i have to hope that i get cooperation from the person or i could just get my account stolen is there any advice from the mods or anyone i don't want to lose my account but it seems inevitable at this point.

Comments

• Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Kamaseal said:

there is nothing the support will do to help me i was able to login to the forums thru my account in game by clicking on forums and i know the email now and im trying to get into contact with the owner of the email that was input which was not meant to be from the get go now i have to hope that i get cooperation from the person or i could just get my account stolen is there any advice from the mods or anyone i don't want to lose my account but it seems inevitable at this point.

I’m confused r u saying u gave ur acc to someone and now can’t log back in?
  • Options
    KamasealKamaseal Posts: 7
    no i originally was creating an account and put the wrong email in then i wanted to switch it to a secure one and also one that i can actually log into ive been logging in with game-center i made the account i played on it only me but the email was never mine from the beginning
  • Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Kamaseal said:

no i originally was creating an account and put the wrong email in then i wanted to switch it to a secure one and also one that i can actually log into ive been logging in with game-center i made the account i played on it only me but the email was never mine from the beginning

As far as I can tell the only thing u can do is try to contact the owner of the email and force them to surrender the email to you
  • Options
    well i don't exactly have any leverage over him to make him surrender me my own account
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Kamaseal said:

well i don't exactly have any leverage over him to make him surrender me my own account

$$$
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Support can change your email address provided you have all the relevant information
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    You could always contact the owner of the e-mail, maybe they are willing to help you.
    But in all honosty. I am not surprised support is a little hesitant to help you.
    Your story smells like a made up story to cover up you buying someones account.
    If you were to have contacted support right after your mistake they would have probably helped you. But to ask for it many months/years down the line is a little fishy.
    Not saying you are lying. But when the children at my school come to me with a story like this, most of the time they are lying.
  • Options
    I understand the story sounds fishy but I never really cared about it until I started spending money on the account and also progressing all the way to thronebreaker I always logged In thru Game Center so it never really was a problem but now I have something to lose
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    You might be screwed unless kabam helps you some emails are dead
  • Options
    It's fact that they will not help you because they just feel you will sell the account. I took had this problem with my original account and when I asked them for help they deleted the account. Gl.