**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to use cavalier stamps.

shaoxiachengshaoxiacheng Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just became UC and I found that after buying the grandmaster daily special there is a cavalier special, both cost 5$. I have to buy the grandmaster special first then I can buy the cavalier special,is this normal?
Also, I found there is no such a thing called cavalier stamp collector in the store.Does this mean that I need to be a CA first to get the rewards?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PinepowerPinepower Posts: 24
    Exactly the same info i received. Im hoping it opens after the 6th (7 total) purchase ie: grandmaster stamp does & gives 3 options. Just purchased my 7th not wanting Grndmr signed off & came back. Still unable to locate it.
    This is the ultimate in trickery & a abuse of game management. I was playing this w/my grndson. I have been playing off & on since the game launched. We are now actively looking to find another Honest game. We spent alot on MCOC. Not anymore
    We will play as we search.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 188 ★★
    You don't have to buy grandmaster specials in order to buy the cavalier one, each one is independent. Grandmaster is for UC and below.

If you buy Cavalier specials, you still collect stamps but you need to be Cavalier to get the Cavalier card. Eventually when you become Cavalier, you can then cash in your Cavalier stamps so you're not losing anything. It's just typical progression based rewards.