**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frozen champs/ relics screen

Please tell me someone out there is having the same problem. I click on my champion button on home screen, takes me to champion/relic screen and I can't do anything except press relics button and then gets frozen on that screen??? Can't view any of my champs rank them up etc

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    There’s a short tutorial with the relics that it forces you into. I can’t speak to it freezing after you press that, but that’s why you can’t do anything with your champs. Once you’ve made it through the tutorial you’ll be fine.
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185

There’s a short tutorial with the relics that it forces you into. I can’t speak to it freezing after you press that, but that’s why you can’t do anything with your champs. Once you’ve made it through the tutorial you’ll be fine.

Thanks dude I'll give that a try
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    I guess I should have stayed in school thru 6th grade
  • Options
    1David_killer1David_killer Posts: 11
    edited November 2022
    Mine Locks up, even after tutorial. Have to close game. No access to champ screen currently. After tutorial, cannot go anywhere in game.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem! As soon as I click on the "Champions" tab - the screen automatically takes me to the relics tab and freezes. I can't back out no matter what I press. I can't level up my champs at all while this is happening.
  • Options
    Same problem, which means I can’t level up.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Same problem here. I’m trying to do the level up event, and no matter how I try. I can’t select a champion. The whole game just freezes. This is kind of a big deal for me.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Fixed: I had to bind a relic to a champion 🤬
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Fixed: I had to bind a relic to a champion 🤬

Yes, make sure you actually complete the whole tutorial. Just follow the golden circles
  • Options
    TBH, I don’t understand relics enough yet to make that decision and apparently costs something (?) to undo it. Has anyone found a way to level up with binding a relic?

I’ll study relics; i just want to level up during the 22 hours.

Or can someone advise who to bind a 4* star WS relic to?
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 457 ★★★

TBH, I don’t understand relics enough yet to make that decision and apparently costs something (?) to undo it. Has anyone found a way to level up with binding a relic?

I’ll study relics; i just want to level up during the 22 hours.

Or can someone advise who to bind a 4* star WS relic to?

It doesn't cost anything to unbind for the first 6 times