**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fine, game, fine, I promise not to open any more featured 6*s

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Take this with a pinch of salt, I just need to vent a bit.

Basically, all I am after now are new champs. I always loved getting a new champ, even tho they are bad, idc. I just wanna have the newest ones on high rarity to enjoy the new kit.

That's why I have gone for 5* and 6* Featureds, which I admit was a mistake. I made the calculation, that this 6* featured has 11/24 chance to give me sth I want, which I foolishly considered to be good enough.

So far I got:
WS
Groot
WS dupe

Conclusion: I am an idiot who ruins the game for himself. A rational person would stop after the two champs (who are really horrible, let's face it), but my colossally stupid mind bore the terrible idea to go for a third round. I know what you think, "What an idiot lol". And you are right.

I am honestly just disappointed that I made this mistake and wasted the nice cyberweekend gift. It was a nice gesture from Kabam and I feel horrible for ruining it.

I would still like to thank for this gift. It is a nice thing and if you aren't killjoys like me, who can only ruin things, I hope it gave you something useful and made your day better.

Comments

• Options
    edricedric Posts: 61
    edited November 2022
    Thats some bad luck, sorry abt that. I am 100% ftp and so I also appreciate the gift from Kabam. I bought 5k 6* shards from the BG store in addition to the 10k 6*' shards gift from Kabam. Opened a featured and got 6* Quicksilver. I won't be spending any $$ but respect to those who are and will. I'm happy and content with my Cyber weekend pull 😊

It could have gone badly for me but hopefully you also get this luck soon!!

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    I opened 34 crystals before I got the champ I aimed for 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Im at 20 feats.
    I want 4 which I WANT to invest in.
    Didn't get one yet.
    Gorr galan maw and negs.
    I'll keep opening em.
  • Options

well you only opened 3.
    i have opened 30
    the one and only i wanted was galan and i got everyone else in the crystal except him

That's very bad as well man. Sorry to hear. I wont compare whats worse - missing 4% 30x or missing 50% 3x. Both are bad
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    You have to open a lot of these to get something you want. I have open at least 35 and gotten Galan, Val, Titania, Wiccan, And Scarlet Witch, some of them more than once. However my first 20 gave me only one of those.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i finally pulled QuickSilver yesterday after 15+ trials. along the painful road i found groot, galan, scorpion, rogue, winter soldier, wiccan, etc.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I got Rogue dupe
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You’re complaining about 3 pulls in a pool of 14/25 champs you don’t want? You need to open wag more to actually even have a chance.

I believe I have opened about 30-35 of them. I was saving since infamous ironman launched and going to save again now for him. I can tell you I’ve pulled a lot of the new champs and duped them. I have also pulled a lot of the old champs and duped them plenty of times. You opened 3…
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I've opened over 40 (30 from shards saved when it came out and about 10-12 since) - still no Quicksilver. It is what it is.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I opened 13 untill I got a featured champ. Gotta pump those numbers up. 3 are rookie numbers in this racket.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    You just never know. I have pulled
    QS
    Titania x2
    Gorr
    Negative dupe
    Miles dupe
    Groot
    Man Thing

QS was the first one I opened, maybe should have quit right there.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    I wanted the 6 star scarlet witch.
    I opened 46 crystals and I didn't get it so far. This game is like that.
  • Options
    UPDATE:
    I broke my promise to never open any featured again. I went for one more 6* and also 5* while I was at it. The cyberweekend deal was appealing

Since breaking a promise is a bad thing to do, a punishment had to come, which it luckily did. I pulled new shiny 6* Star-Lord. It is good that the good old crime&punishment system still works.
  • Options

You’re complaining about 3 pulls in a pool of 14/25 champs you don’t want? You need to open wag more to actually even have a chance.

I believe I have opened about 30-35 of them. I was saving since infamous ironman launched and going to save again now for him. I can tell you I’ve pulled a lot of the new champs and duped them. I have also pulled a lot of the old champs and duped them plenty of times. You opened 3…

Believe me, if I had shards for 30 featureds, I'd open 30 featureds. I am lame and f2p so I didn't get more than the 3 (now 4) so far. I might keep trying, there is no way it can be worse than pulling the worst champs in-game. Even 20 more sigs on my Shang-Chi would be welcome now
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Believe me, if I had shards for 30 featureds, I'd open 30 featureds. I am lame and f2p so I didn't get more than the 3 (now 4) so far. I might keep trying, there is no way it can be worse than pulling the worst champs in-game. Even 20 more sigs on my Shang-Chi would be welcome now
    If you can’t open a lot of feature then your account isn’t ready for feature crystals get. Don’t need to be pay to win to open a bunch of features
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I bought those five $5 deals with a featured crystal in each. I got Winter Soldier, awakened my Groot, awakened my WS, got 20 more sigs on Ebony Maw, and someone else. It might have been then that I awakened my Shang-Chi (which was, admittedly, nice). I wanted to scream into the deep, dark night.

It's how things go sometimes. Overall, the crystal has been pretty nice to me. Despite four or five Rocket Racoon dupes. Kabam really wants me to love his buff.
  • Options
    TheTAbyssTheTAbyss Posts: 14
    edited November 2022

No comment
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I would give it a few more tries. 11/24 is really great odds, you will get to better half in time. I
    had 9/24 odds, and from 10 crystals, I got 1.

But after I opened a few more, about 10 more, and only champs I am missing now are Valk and QS, and I managed to dupe Galan.

I think featured ones are the way to go now, you just gotta wait for the right one, and 11/24 is the right one.